CHAPTER 47

after closing the shop, two stray cats came to the door, and master took out the sausages of the hot dogs that had not been sold and fed them, saying, "no one in this world is easy, and it is a little bit to help." "】

sometimes people just like to use the excuse of "not thinking about it yet". something has been in my mind for a long time, calculating carefully, measuring left and right, waiting for the opportunity, but i don't know where the timing is. think about it, think about it, and the best time is missed.

in fact, many things, often only by an impulse, take the first step, there will be many steps in the future.

it is good to be good at the right time and place, but it is also difficult to find. without luo qinghe, i would have left sooner or later. either tonight, or tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, one day.

it was only his arrival, and the message he brought, that really prompted me to quickly take the "first step" that i had always wanted to take but did not dare to take.

the old house had everything, and i packed up some of the season's clothes and rummaged through the corner of the drawer to find an old id card.

two years ago, i thought my id card had fallen off, so i went to make up a new one, but within a few days the old one was found again, and now i have two id cards. song bailao withheld my id, and it would take some time to replace it, so now i will use it for emergency.

i packed my bags, rested for a moment, and finally looked around the room, and i carried my suitcase out the door.

i can't take away the diary of these years, i still stay in the house, and when i settle down later, maybe i can let liang qiuyang send it to me.

i called a car to the bus station, and on the way i sent a message to liang qiuyang, saying that i had divorced song bailao and wanted to leave xiangtan to go to other cities to see, and then look for him when it was stable.

liang qiuyang should have slept and did not return to me.

when i arrived at the bus station, it was only four hours before i left the song family.

there was no one in the ticket hall late at night, and the conductor asked me where i was going, and i thought about it and bought the nearest ticket to mangshui.

i've always wanted to go to a warmer place, mangshui is a hilly city in the south of xiangtan, with four seasons like spring, sunny and very suitable for living.

there, i should be able to start my own new life.

sister-in-law jiu has been calling me from the landline since two hours ago, and i didn't answer it, and i dragged the number directly into the blacklist. probably sensing something was wrong, as i was about to get into the car, my phone vibrated again, showing that song bailao was calling.

i hesitated for a few seconds, but finally picked it up.

"where are you?" after connecting, song bailao's tone was not good, and his breath was rough, "what do you mean by something on the table?" "

it seems that he has discovered the two divorce agreements.

"that's what you see."

"did luo qinghe tell you something?" there was a voice scattered from the end, "i won't sign it, you'll get me back now!" "

passengers going to mangshui had already begun to line up in an orderly manner, and i didn't have much time to continue the call.

standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling glass windows, separated by glass, at night are rows of neatly parked buses. flashing the headlights, the engine sounds. when the time came, i had to get on one of them and get away from here and start my new life.