CHAPTER 74

[i have a scar on my stomach, which is an old wound that has been difficult to heal over the years.] now, it's healed. 】

luo qinghe became the new councilor of xiangtan city as expected.

the news media has done a lot of coverage, and the overall expectation is very much forward to the future performance of his political star.

song xiao left xiangtan on the day of the results, not saying where to go, only saying that he would come back when ning xi was discharged from the hospital. before leaving, he left a letter to song bailao, asking the other party to open it after he left.

the letter was not very long, and it could be read in ten minutes at most, but song bailao spent an afternoon in the study.

some things can only be said clearly in person, while some words can only be attached to paper, sent to words, and unspeakable affection can be expressed for people with clumsy mouths.

when song xiao wrote this letter, he must have also considered many considerations, and only then did a thousand words come together into this paper letter.

i didn't ask the content of the letter, and song bailao didn't say it, but i always felt that after he walked out of the study, his eyebrows were all comfortable, as if he had figured out something, and as if he had put down something.

"i have some regrets..." song bailao rubbed my cheek, breathing out at my neck socket.

i trembled, opened my sweaty eyelashes, and breathed unsteadily, "... regret? "

he licked my ear and whispered, "i can't leave a smell on you now." "

after going to the hospital for follow-up this morning, luo mengbai gave a diagnosis report of full recovery, and song bailao couldn't wait to pull me to bed in the evening.

after holding back for half a year, "hungry" his eyes turned green, and as soon as he succeeded in his prey, he immediately greedily wanted to make up for half a year's worth. it was almost a few hours before the day dawned, and he was still pestering me, so good that he seemed to be able to come back for three hundred rounds.

losing the pheromone, he is still alpha, and all aspects of his body are on top of alpha.

i can't beat him, my hands are sore, my feet are sore, my body is sweaty, he can't finish his work, i'm afraid i'm going to be dehydrated.

the electric current swept all over my body, and i bit my lip and groaned, my fingers tightening violently on his naked back.

"hey, baby, it hurts me to catch me." he deliberately blew air into my ear as he spoke.

i didn't open my face, and the calf that was resting around his waist slid down, loosened my teeth, and let out a small undulating gasp from my throat.

song bailao caught up, sticky kisses on my lips, deep and domineeringly plundering my already little oxygen.

after the kiss, i was already dizzy and could not grasp anything in my mind.

"ning yu, your wound is healed."

song bailao stood up straight and gently stroked my flat belly.

the second knife of the abdomen was still in the old position, covering the first knife and also covering my tattoo. after the knife wound healed, new scar tissue formed, which fused with my tattoo in a wonderful way—the pale pink scar pressed against the tattoo, as if the hard-to-heal wound had finally healed.

i stretched out my sweaty hand and touched the scar, which touched song bailao's hand.

"hmm..."

i really didn't have the strength to speak, so i simply replied with one word, and the rough listening was a little ambiguous.