CHAPTER 53

[xi and ink, it feels very well matched.] 】

song mo refused to leave, and after lunch, he insisted on staying and sleeping with me.

good thing the bed was the size of a vip, 1 meter 5, enough to sleep him with a small baby.

i disappeared for a few days, he couldn't wait for me to live, and there was no phone call from me, and he was in a hurry, and he once doubted whether i didn't want him anymore.

"i told my grandfather that i was going home and that i wanted to see you, and it was a long time before he brought me here." he lay in the crook of my arm and played with my fingers like a petite cat.

i said softly, "i'm sorry, i've been sick these days, staying in the hospital, there will be no live broadcast and call you, i will definitely not be in the future." "

song bailao's previous experience tells me that i must not leave the impression of "abandoned" on my children. song mo is just a child, he can't understand the twists and turns between adults now, all i can do is give him a sense of security as much as possible and make him grow up happier.

as for the rest, maybe he will naturally understand it later, or maybe... he would never remember me again.

"i don't blame you." he turned sideways and touched my stomach with a serious face, "because my mother has a sister, and my sister is more important." "

i scraped the tip of his nose: "you're important too. "

he leaned against me, shook his head slightly, and whispered, "sister is more important." with my sister, i can protect her. "

the moment song mo finished saying these words, i constructed a beautiful picture like a fairy tale in my mind, and almost in the next second, i realized that this picture may only exist in my dreams forever.

the fear and sorrow that death was approaching came without warning, and for the first time, i had an emotion that was close to "unwillingness." it was as if a boulder was choking on my throat, making my nose sore and my chest suffocated.

like liang qiuyang said, why me? i haven't grown up with my children yet, so why am i going to die?

i put my hand on his little hand: "well, ink can definitely be a... qualified good brother. "

song mo snuggled up to me and gradually fell asleep, i pulled over the quilt to cover him and gently patted it up.

"you really like him."

i looked at song bailao on the couch not far away. when i was talking to song mo, he sat there quietly and didn't interject, almost making me ignore his presence.

after a few days of rest, his face was much better, not as ugly as it had been in mangshui. at this time, his clothes were straight, his hair was meticulous, and although there were still some traces of fatigue at the moment, he had roughly recovered into the fierce alpha.

i glanced at him and staggered away: "no one doesn't like good kids. "

he chuckled softly, "good boy... i wasn't a good kid since i was a kid, so it's no wonder no one likes me. "

the slapping motion paused slightly, and soon it was picked up again.

his words were almost catching up with gibberish. i don't need him to make a sound, just a look, i don't know how many people are willing to crawl at his feet and beg him for pity, so many people like him as a "bad boy". he was never short of likes.

i wasn't going to tell him about the arguments that had taken place in the garden downstairs, it wasn't glorious to listen to the corners, and i always felt that he didn't want to be involved in the feuds of the previous generation.