CHAPTER 63

[i want to live, even if it's twenty years, ten years, i don't trust them...]

what is the great confession? what is confession?

i can understand every word, but when combined, it makes people extremely confused.

"what..."

song bailao untied the bite stopper, casually threw it to the ground, and then walked toward me.

"a practice of repenting of one's own sins." he kept shortening the distance between us so close that our bodies were bumping together. i couldn't help but step back and was grabbed by him, "normal is morning and evening chanting, but i don't think it's deep enough, so i tattooed it on my body." "

the bodies are close together, the breaths are mixed, and the burning body temperature passes through the fabric and seems to burn into the bones.

the meaning of his words was no longer my first thought, i just wanted to push him away now. we were too close, he was too close to me.

that doesn't work...

"i'll spend my whole life repenting for what i've done." song bailao raised his hand to touch my cheek, and gently rubbed his thumb under my eyes, "ning yu, i know i'm wrong, forgive me, don't push me out." "

my breathing was frozen, and there was plenty of air around me, but i felt like i was drowning in water.

staring at him sheepishly, i couldn't believe what i had just heard. if he hadn't smelled any alcohol on him, i would have wondered if he was drunk.

song bailao, song bailao and i confessed?

"you... you repeat? "

maybe the problem wasn't with him, or maybe i was in a dream.

with the palm of his hand against his chest and the fingertips curled slightly, i could clearly feel the powerful heartbeat under the flesh, along the palm, mixed with mine.

if you are really dreaming, will it feel so realistic?

song bailao was unusual and became particularly obedient. i asked him to say it again, and he really said it again.

"i know it's wrong, forgive me. don't leave me behind, don't want me..." he held my face and slowly pressed his lips.

the lower lip was carefully bitten, and the soft tongue gently squeezed into the mouth, delicately and delicately seducing me and him entangled with each other.

i let him kiss, and i just opened my eyes in shock, and i couldn't return to god in amazement.

his eyes were slightly closed, his eyelashes were trembling slightly, and it looked like a tail of flowers that had been suddenly slapped by a thunderstorm, and it was shocked and painful.

i thought he would never say it for the rest of his life, but he did, not only did he say it, but he still had such a pleading tone.

it's shocking.

the more he kissed, the deeper i got, and i couldn't grasp my thoughts, and i was gradually weaker when i tried to push his hand away.

the jin liquid that was too late to swallow spilled from between the lips of the **, and fell along the jaw into the neck, the breath was burning, and the body seemed to be unable to control spontaneous combustion.

the head is like stuffed with paste, confused, i don't know what night it is. by the time he got back to god, he had picked me up on my hips and came to the bed.

"uh-huh..." i couldn't hold back, holding his shoulders straight.

as if reluctantly holding on, he licked from the base of his tongue to the tip of my tongue, a tingle rose in his spine in an instant, and his body trembled uncontrollably.