CHAPTER 71

for the sake of profit, people can become ghosts or eat people. 】

i was stopping the bleeding for song bailao, luo qinghe came up, and when he saw this battle, his face changed slightly.

he squatted down and touched xia huainan's pulse, and when he found that the person was okay, he stopped caring about him and asked song bailao how he was.

"can you get up?"

song bailao's lips were a little pale, and he glanced at him and stood up directly.

the handkerchief was all soaked, blood dripping down his fingertips, as if this little treatment had no effect.

"you slow down." because of his movements, my hand loosened a little, and i instantly felt the blood flow more fiercely.

luo qinghe walked to the side of the bed, lifted the sheet and tore off a piece, and came back.

song bailao took the sheet from his hand and pressed it to the wound on the other side of himself.

when we went downstairs, luo qinghe's bodyguards had already restrained all the bodyguards of the xia family, and old master xia and the middle-aged man were pressed on the sofa by the viking daoist, and they dared not speak with anger on their faces.

when they saw us, they first froze, and then stared at song bailao in disbelief.

the middle-aged man hurriedly said, "he made it himself, it has nothing to do with us." "

no one expected that song bailao would be so sharp that he would not hesitate to see blood and hurt himself. no matter how domineering the xia family was, they didn't really want to make a scene.

luo qinghe stopped, "if anything happens to my son, none of you will think about it." "

he said this very calmly, but no one doubted the truth of his words. by this point, he was finally a bit of a father.

old master xia and the middle-aged man suddenly turned pale, and some of them could not speak.

"can't go in, i've already gone to report, you guys wait..."

luo qinghe's car was parked outside, the police car was also parked outside, two police officers were stopped outside the gate, and the servants of the xia family would not let them in.

"have you informed me?" who called the police? say you're being detained illegally, we can't just go back like that..." a young alpha police officer frowned.

the servant of the xia family was sweaty by his question, but he still didn't let go.

"if you don't let go anymore, we're going to force a breakthrough!" suddenly, the young police officer saw us in the distance, and his eyes lit up, "ah, someone has come out!" "

the servants also looked over, perhaps song bailao's appearance was too amazing, and they all consciously gave way to the road with trepidation.

"mr. locke?" another slightly older police officer, who seemed to know luo qinghe, stepped forward and asked, "what happened?" are you okay? "

luo qinghe shook his head and asked me to help song bailao get into the car first.

i don't know what he said to the police, but through the car window, i saw two police officers finally storming into the xia family mansion.

originally, he was going to the nearest hospital, but song bailao called luo mengbai on the way, and then asked the driver to go directly to the sanatorium and hospital.

"what do you do with this expression?" song bailao threw the phone aside, raised his hand to touch me, and because his hands were full of blood, he frowned and gave up.