Falling For The Wrong Girl

Genre: Romance/Humour

Status: Ongoing + Mature

Author: _little_hearts_ 

Blurb:  "Aagh.. Aaron.. Get a hold of your self, you will make us fall." Keziah said as she helped a drunk Aaron to her home.

"Stand still." Keziah ordered as she unlocks the door. "Keziah" Aaron whispered in her ears by moving forward. He stumbled and was about to fall but saved by taking support of her arms. "Aaron what are you doing? leave me."Something flashes through his eyes immediately and he kept staring at her. "I'll never leave you again kezi, never."Keziah didn't understand what he was talking about, but that intense gaze of his, feels like he was looking through her soul. Suddenly His gaze falls to her lips making her anxious. "Aaron Don't-" She was about to say No but it was too late he already silenced her by attaching his lips to her. --------------------------*******----------------------Keziah Joseph Is an 19 year old girl.Smart,brave,Feisty but she has secret which no one knows and didn't intend to reveal. Whereas Aaron williams, belongs to a rich family but with a troubled past who waited his whole life for his lost love. Can these two incomplete soul,can complete each other? What will happen, if he finds out the love which he was searching was not his. Will he keep her? Or lose her forever?