One: Epilogue of Hermesh

Genre: Science Fiction

Status: Ongoing

Author: IndianYorker 

Blurb: How do you defeat an enemy you cannot reason with, you cannot hide from, you cannot escape, you cannot kill? For they are not truly alive.

*They are coming. They keep coming. They keep coming.***********************Epilogue of Hermesh**********************In a galaxy called Hermesh, Commodore Reemon Erra, an Amarthian by birth, is a decorated war hero. He is the best Hermesh has!But when the Kaya, a life devouring alien species attacks Hermesh, shattering 100 years of hard-won peace, Reemon Erra has to unite the four sentient, space-faring species of the galaxy, if he has any hope of saving Hermesh. But all is not as it seemed. When faced with extinction, secrets come to light, that alters the very history of the galaxy, and threatens to unravel its future.Caught in the crossfires of a fight between the most evolved beings in all of Creation, only Reemon Erra has what it takes to save his galaxy. But in this genre-bending military space opera, soaked in philosophy and existential horror, victory is not what it seems.****************A new chapter or two will be added every alternate day. This story is complete. It is only being uploaded in parts.