A Sibling's Gift Is Always Appreciated

The next morning Atsumu got up before Kiyoomi, he immediately noticed the sharp pain in his back as he got dressed and everytime he tried to walk, but he pushed through and walked to his room.

He walked into his room and closed the door before grabbing Osamu's gift off of his bed where he left it.

He opened the case which held something wrapped in a black cloth that was tied with silver rope on each end, he then unwrapped the cloth to reveal a sleek black katana in its scabbard.

The scabbard was a matte black with a silver kitsune design that ran down the length of the blade.

He unsheathed the sword, allowing the light of his bedroom lights to reflect and bounce off the shiny silver surface.

He ran his finger across the word engraved in the hilt, the word Miya ran down the hilt of the blade in sleek silver writing.

Atsumu sighed before sheathing the blade and wrapping it back up before putting it back in its case.

He left the case on his desk before leaving his room and making his way towards Osamu's room.

He knocked on the door and heard Osamu call from the inside, to which he opened the door to see his brother chilling on his bed with a sleeping Suna next to him.

"What's up, Tsumu?" Osamu asked as he looked up from his phone.

"Can ya come with me for a second, I wanna talk to ya 'bout somethin'," Atsumu explained.

Osamu nodded as he put his phone aside and kissed Suna on the forehead, whispering something along the lines of, "I'll be right back, Rin."

After that, he got out of the bed and walked over to the door, following Atsumu back to his room.

"So what did ya wanna talk 'bout?" Osamu asked as he closed the door and sat down next his brother on the bed.

"First of all, I wanted to tell ya that Kiyoomi an' I are..." Osamu raised an eyebrow as Atsumu searched for the right words, "In a relationship..." The assassin said hesitantly.

Osamu looked at him suspiciously, "Ya sound very unsure..."

Atsumu turned away, "Well... We're not in a 'relationship' relationship, it's more like... I love him an' he loves me," he answered.

Osamu sighed and smiled softly, "As long as yer happy than I'm okay with ya 'dating' Sakusa," he said as he put up air-quotes with his fingers when he said the word dating, "But if he hurts ya, I promise ya, I'll drive my sword through his heart," Osamu finished.

Atsumu chuckled lightly, "As if I'd let ya kill my Omi-kun," he said as he punched Osamu playfully in the arm.

Osamu's face contorted in amused disgust, "Omi-kun? Sakusa really let's ya call him that?? We are talkin' 'bout the same Sakusa, right? Like... Sakusa Kiyoomi??"

Atsumu rolled his eyes, "What other Kiyoomi would I be talkin' 'bout? An' yes, he does let me call him that, he's very different than what ya think."

Osamu chuckled, "If ya say so Tsumu, no one knows him better than ya an' Komori anyways," he said before smiling at his brother.

Atsumu had a sudden look of realization on his face as he walked over to his desk and grabbed the case that housed the sword.

He placed it on the bed in front of his brother, "What's this?" Osamu asked as he peered at the smooth black hardwood case.

Atsumu grinned, "Oh, nothin'... Jus' somethin' I made for ya a while back when I found ya," he said as he gestured for Osamu to open it.

Osamu narrowed his eyes suspiciously as he reached for the case and began to unlock the clips.

He opened it and was met with the black cloth that wrapped the blade and immediately his eyes widened.

"Tsumu... Is this what I think it is?" He asked, turning his attention to his brother who continued to smile at him.

Osamu noted the spark in Atsumu's eyes that was rarely ever seen and realized that Atsumu was excited to see his reaction to whatever was wrapped in the cloth.

"C'mon Samu, open it," Atsumu encouraged.

Osamu carefully lifted the cloth-wrapped item out of the case and pushed the case aside before he placed its contents on the bed.

With an encouraging nod from his brother, he began to unwrap the cloth that covered the object.

Osamu's eyes widened as he lifted the the sheathed katana and gazed across the design on the scabbard, he ran his fingers over the word engraved in the hilt before he curled his hand around the hilt and unsheathed the blade, freeing it from its scabbard as he stared in awe.

"D'ya like it?" Atsumu asked as he watched his brother run his hand along the length of the blade.

Osamu felt the cold steel under his finger tips as he studied the expert craftsmanship of the katana.

"Like it? I fuckin' love it," Osamu said. as he sheathed the sword and placed it aside before he pulled Atsumu into a tight hug, "Thank ya, so much, Tsumu."

Atsumu smiled, "Yer welcome, Samu," he replied, "Feel free to take the katana, I hafta go check on a certain mafia leader right 'bout now."

Osamu chuckled, "Well, go ahead, I'm not gonna stop ya," he said.

Atsumu smiled as he walked towards the door, "Hey, Tsumu," Osamu called, causing the assassin to stop in the doorway and turn back to look at him, "Yeah?" he asked.

"I love ya," Osamu said as he looked away.

"Love ya too, little bro," Atsumu replied, to which he heard Osamu scoff.

Atsumu chuckled lightly before beginning to make his way to Kiyoomi's room.

Atsumu walked into the room to find Kiyoomi still sleeping, he closed the door and smiled softly as he layed down on the bed next to him.

Atsumu placed a light kiss on Kiyoomi's lips and watched the mafia leader smile.

"Mornin', sleepy head, did ya sleep okay?" Atsumu smiled.

Kiyoomi groggily sat up and pressed his lips to Atsumu's, "You can still walk?" He smirked as he pulled the now-blushing assassin towards himself, to which Atsumu winced as he settled onto Kiyoomi's lap.

Kiyoomi gave him a knowing smirk, "Oh, I see..." He said as he lightly kissed the assassin's temple, "You're hiding it."

Atsumu laid down against Kiyoomi's chest, "I told Samu 'bout us..."

Kiyoomi hummed as he ran his hands through Atsumu's hair, "Yeah? And what did he say?"

"He's fine with it..." Atsumu replied.

Kiyoomi cringed, "But...?"

"But, he threatened to kill ya if ya hurt me," Atsumu answered.

"It's a good thing that I don't plan on ever letting you go," Kiyoomi said as he wrapped his arms around Atsumu's waist and kissed him on the top of his head, causing the assassin to giggle.

Atsumu suddenly went silent, "Omi, can I ask ya somethin'?"

"Anything," Kiyoomi confirmed.

Atsumu nodded as he leaned back to look Kiyoomi in the eyes, "C-can I be the one to kill yer father?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I love writing sibling bonds 🤗

Anygays, bye!
-CrackshotReaper

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -