2

Later that day...

  " smell good as hell in here!" Ja said as we walked into my house.

" did you expect my house to stink?" I chuckled .

  " I needa sit down" Ja slurred and say in the living room . They were taking shots at icebox with gunna and Ja took wayyy to many .

" it's 4 o'clock and your already drunk?" I put my hands on my hips . " it's my birthday, I get drunk whenever I want to" he shrugged making me laugh .

  " did I ever tell you I like your outfit? " he asked . " like, I got the prettiest best friend out here.." he slurred again .

" thank you, I appreciate it now let's start on your hair" I giggled and we went up to my room and I started playing some music as I started dying and doing his hair .

____

" Whatever they cooking down there smell good as hell" Ja said as I finished his hair .

The chefs had came a few minutes ago and were already cooking meanwhile, ja's friends had came over and they're helping me set up around the house and move around some stuff .

" you like it ?" I moved him infront of my mirror . " you always snap on my hair !" He smiled big , big lip ass .

" as I should " I flipped my hair making him laugh . " I'm finna hop in the shower , can you tell rod to bring up my outfit ?" He asked me as he put on my bonnet .

" yea " . I ran down the stairs and looked for rod " where rod at ?" I asked dtap and he pointed to one of the bathrooms .

I knocked on the door " you better not be fucking up my bathroom rod ! " I shouted over the music they were playing .

" I would never " he sarcasticly smiled as he got out . " Ja needs his outfit " I told him .

" here " he handed it to me and I took it upstairs to him . " why you gotta use my shower , I was about to get in too " I crossed my arms .

" wanna get in together ?" He smiled big . " you must still be drunk " I laughed and went into my closet to find an outfit and he went inside the guest bathroom to shower .

I stripped out of my clothes and instantly got in the shower and washed my body . Once I got out I dried off , lotioned up and put on my bra and underwear.

  I put on my blue and white Christian Dior shorts with the matching top and tied it up but something was off..

I decided not to wear a bra with it so I took it off and tied the shirt back up and it looked better .

  I put on my Diamond earrings, my Rolex and patek, and then my Cubans on my neck .

I took my hair out of the ponytail letting the 30 inches fall down my back , I combed it into a middle part and fixed it up .

  Once I was done with everything , I sprayed perfume and put on my white heels . I looked at myself in the mirror and damn a bitch look tf good .

Out of nowhere I heard someone shout " HERB INNIS BITCH" and I automatically knew it was my brother , making me roll my eyes

Yes, the one and only g herbo was my blood brother .

I put on lip gloss and combed out my lash extensions, adding the final touch . I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and seen the guys finished around the house .

  " hold onn!!!" Dnell shouted making me roll my eyes . " you actually look good for once Leah " rod patted my head .

  " I hate you , you know that?" I hit his arm making him laugh .