10

" whoop that trick ! Whoop that trick !" Everyone shouted for the grizzlies.

They were on fire , everyone was standing out of they're seats.

I focused back on the game and ja caught the ball . Running to his side of the court he jumped up and dunked the ball, again .

  Once the ball went in trae was holding on to his jersey and he fell straight on his back making him roll over .

You could hear everyone gasp , especially me . " ja !" I was about to walk on the court but security stoped me before anything.

  " I'm tryna go see if my man okay, let go of me !" . I don't care if we in the middle of a game , imma make sure my man is okay .

" ma'am we can't let you on the court , you can go to the back with him " .

I turned to nini and she shook her head " I can't cuss them out this time maleah " she shrugged.

" I'll be back " I told her . As I seen the medical staff help ja off the court the security lead me to the back room with him .

  " baby you okay ?" I walked up to him as he sat on some type of chair.

He shook his head and covered his face with his hands .

  "What hurts ?" I squatted down and moved his hands from his face .

" like- my lower back , my tailbone " . The medical people had lifted up his shirt and they said it was definitely some redness around his lower back, meaning he hit the floor hard .

  I let them talk until they were done and I waited for him to finish getting dressed in the locker room . The game only had a couple minutes left so I texted nini and told her I'll meet her at her house.

" you ready?" I asked as he came out and he nodded . He grabbed my hand and We made it to my car and I drove to his house . " go sit down imma go run you some bath water " I told him and he sat on his bed .

I ran some hot water and put eppsin salt in it. While it was running I grabbed him some clothes to sleep in .

" ahhh" he squirmed while talking his shirt off . " my poor baby " I frowned .

" when you get out keep your shirt off, I'll give you a massage " I said while putting his hair in a ponytail.

" thank you baby" he kissed my forehead. I nodded and left the bathroom and went into his room .

I cleared the rings off his bed and made it up so he can be comfortable when he lays down .

" baby !!" I heard him shout . I walked into his bathroom and looked at him . " can you stay in here with me ?" .

" you big baby " I laughed . I sat on my knees and leaned his head on my shoulder, thank god his hair wasn't wet .

I kissed his forehead every couple of minutes while he sat there with his eyes closed looking peaceful.

After a couple minutes I let go of him " c'mon, I know the water getting cold as hell " I said making him laugh .

I handed him a towel and he wrapped himself up from the waist down. " do you still have any of that face stuff I left here?" I asked.

He nodded and grabbed the stuff from one of the drawers. I turned on the sink and helped him wash his face since it hurt when he bends over.

" feel better ?" I smiled once he dried his face . He nodded and wrapped his arms around me " thank you for everything " he kissed my cheek .

" you know I gotchu , now get dressed " I pecked his lips a couple times and went into his room .

Once he was done I had him lay on his stomach and I rubbed lotion on his back and massaging all over his back .

Once I was finished he turned over on his back and looked at me . " you still going out with nini?" He asked while playing with my acrylics.

  " I was but imma just stay here with you" .

He shook his head " go have fun baby, I'm finna take my ass to sleep anyway" he chuckled.

  " you sure ? "

He nodded " girl go !" We both laughed and I got up . " I'll see you in the morning , love you " we shared a couple kisses .

" love you too and be safe " he kissed my forehead and I made my way downstairs and out the door.

____

" how you posed to be gangsta but salty bout the hoe?! How the fuck my artist bigger den yo ceo!!?" Everyone shouted .

It's been almost three hours and I ain't gone lie I'm a little drunk .

" we got maleah Wright in the building!!" The dj shouted making everyone scream .

" heyyy!!" I waved and smiled. " I'm getting tired Ian gone lie to you" nini shouted.

" don't gotta tell me twice , I miss my man " I threw my plastic cup away quick as hell .

They all laugh " let's go y'all" .

  We all walked out the club and we had two drivers to take us back to nini house .

Since I was drunk and didn't wanna drive I just had the driver take me to ja house , I'll just pick my car up in the morning .

  I walked up the stairs and into his room seeing him laying down on his phone .

" I thought you was going home baby " he rubbed his eyes and sat up .

" I missed my man ." I took my heels off and sat down next to him .

  " you drunk ain't you ?" He laughed making me stare at him and nod .

" cmonn, I'll run you a shower " he grabbed my hands and helped me up.

  He started the water, helped me get undressed and then I got in while he laid out some clothes for me .

" ja !" I shouted.  " yes baby ?" He chuckled " can you stay in here with me ?" .

  " yeah" he hopped on top of the counter and we just had random conversations until I was done and got dressed .

We both laid in his bed and you know me , I was all up on him .
___