11

2 months later..
October.

Liked by @jaysontatum,@nolimitherbo,@jamorant,@moneybaggyo,@kuz,@themonaleo & 1mill others

@MaleahWright- love is such a beautiful thing. Let's always keep our promises . Let's fall in love more & more everyday. I want to learn to love you in new ways with new days. Let's never be scared..we both know love is scary & a fall of trust, & I don't want to fear falling . Let's always sleep our problems away & talk about them. Let's cry together, I know we always laugh & dance together but tears are just fears waiting to be dissolved. Let's never fall out of love because I love our love❤️@jamorant .
___
@niniDior- awnnn🥺🥺🥺
@jamorant-I love the way you love us. What we got so raw & special. I'm so ready to spend my life wit you 💯🤍🤍
[@maleahwright liked the comment]
@Teemorant- love y'all 💯❤️
@therealkylesister- I'm so happy for y'all🥺🥺
@jamorant- my favorite personnn🤞🏽💯I love u wifey .
[@maleahwright liked the comment]
@dnell- family🤎🤞🏿
@memgrizz- love is in the air💙😍
@nolimitherbo- love y'all man🤞🏽💯
_______

Ja morant pov..

  " awww you love me ?!" I shouted as I hugged Leah making her laugh .

" get off of me boy"she pushed me .

We was all at my house with my dad, sister and the guys .

" you just mad cause you in love with meeee" I sung making everyone laugh while she covered her face .

" get out of my face ja!" .

  " it's okay baby , I love you to" I kissed her forehead. " please , stop the lovey dovey shit" dtap said making her throw a pillow at him .

I laughed and sat down next to my dad as we all watched my highlights.

  " Leah imma need your skin care routine cause your glowing " taniya my sister said to Leah .

" on god I ain't never see yo skin look this good" dnell said .

  " I just been using the same stuff I sent you last time " she told taniya.

Maleah pov..

" girl I made a face mask that I haven't put out yet but imma give you a bottle , it helps with your scars" I told her .

" yeah and give sum to ja too cause his shit horrible " dnell said .

  " nigga shut up!" Ja shouted going into the bathroom.

I got up and went upstairs to his room cause All of a sudden I ain't feel too good .

  I laid down in his bed as ghost, the dog we bought 3 weeks ago jumped on the bed with me .

He was an American bully, grey and white . He was medium size to where you could pick him up but he still had more growing to do .

  " boy why is you all under me , move" I chuckled as I rubbed his head.