8

" when do you guys leave ?" They're Dad Keith asked all of us .

" I leave tomorrow afternoon " I spoke and so did the others .

" well I'm glad this is the one thing that brought y'all together, on some real shit I can't stand to see y'all like this " he said making Damien drop his head .

" y'all gotta squash this shit, for real man . " dad shook his head .

" so when Marie gets better, we're all going on a family vacation- no if's and's or buts " he said serious

" my flight is tonight so I gotta go, I love y'all" daevieon said and gave me a hug first .

" im heading out to " Damien spoke and dabbed up Keith. He said bye to the boys and gave me a hug out of nowhere " im sorry and I love you" he whispered in my ear .

We all said bye to each other and went our separate ways , once again not knowing when the next time we'll see each other .

  Lucky for me , nini lives in Tennessee too so I see her on the regular.

____

Back to Memphis..

I put my luggage by the door and went up to my bathroom to take a shower .

Once I got out I put on sweat pants and a tank top . Since it was Sunday I wanted to cook dinner, I had nothing else to do anyway .

It was around 3 almost 4 so I had time to cook everything . As I went downstairs I heard the front door open .

" honey we're home!!" Rod shouted and I seen him with ja, and dtap

" nooo, go home and leave me alone!" I groaned . " I'd rather not" he smiled and sat in the living room .

"Hey baby " ja gave me a hug . " BABY??!!" Rod shouted .

" I gotchu these" ja handed me a bouquet of flowers making me smile . " thank youu!" I gave him a kiss .

" what the hell did I miss?" Rod asked making us laugh . " we together now" ja shrugged at him .

" man what we doing today?" Dtap asked . "I was fina cook dinner tonight, I don't feel like going out" I spoke .

" basically your inviting us to dinner, I would love to but I have more important things to do" rod said sarcastically .

" oh you can starve for all I care, I was cooking for me and my man , not you fat ass"

" get your girlfriend ja before I choke slam her p body ass"

" shut yo gru lookin ass up ! You wouldn't lay a finger on me even if you wanted to bitch" I crossed my arms .

" watch yo mouth leah " he pointed at me . " make me "I bucked stop him .

" shut up damn !" Dtap laughed . I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen and ja followed me . " I missed youu" he wrapped his arms around me from behind .

" I was gone for one day ja " I chuckled. " that's too long , I think I needa be in your skin 24/7" he said seriously making me laugh .

___

" baby can you put the macaroni in the oven for me !" I shouted from the kitchen to the living room.

He was in there playing the game while I was almost done cooking .

He came in and put the pan in the oven as I stirred around the greens.

" is the food almost done ?" He rubbed his stomach making me laugh . " almost . Can you fix my hair it keeps coming out my ponytail?" .

He took all of my hair and put it all back " thank you , try this " . I gave him a spoon with greens on it and he tasted it .

" is it good ..?" .

" baby..." he said making me instantly think my food is bad . " that shit fire on god !" He shouted making me laugh .

" okay now get out my kitchen " I hit his shoulder and he went back to playing the game and shouting at the Tv every five minutes .

I took the steak and butter rolls out one of the ovens cause it was done and turned the stove off since the greens were finished .

I grabbed two plates and put the food on there and then waited a couple more minutes for the macaroni .

Once everything was done I grabbed two wine glasses and poured rosé into both . I went into the living room making ja look at me .

" c'mon, dinners done" I grabbed good hands and we went into the kitchen .

" ouu you got wine to? You must be doing some special" He smirked making me giggle .

" I just wanted us to enjoy tonight and relax since it's a Sunday" I shrugged.

" well I appreciate it baby , and thank you for dinner " he gave me a kiss making me smile " your welcome " .

We both sat down and started eating and talking , just enjoying each other's company.

When we were both done eating we cleaned the kitchen together and went upstairs.

" you got any candles?" He asked me and I nodded " in one of my bathroom cabinets " .

He went inside my bathroom and was in there for a couple minutes " what are you do-" my eyes lit up as I seen candles lit all around the bathtub and on the counter.

" let's take a bath together " he grabbed my hands making me smile but I felt a little uneasy .

" um- I don't kno-" I was speaking until he cut me off . " stop ." He shook his head .

" baby you don't have to feel uncomfortable with me , you know that . Your body is beautiful, you don't need to be shy"

All of a sudden I felt tingly inside but it was a good feeling, something I never felt before .

" start the water and turn the jets on" I told him and went to lay out clothes for the both of us .

I grabbed us towels and my speaker and went back into the bathroom .

The bathtub was full with bubbles and I played hrs and hrs by muni long .

I turned off the lights since the candles lit up the room . We both got undressed and got in the tub on different sides.

" we should do this more often " He grabbed my hand making me chuckle " I'd like that" .

For the rest of the time we just enjoyed each other's peace and listened to the music, it was so relaxing and something that was needed for the both of us.