12

" it's been five minutes baby.." ja whispered to me . We were beck downstairs since the food was done .

" can you go check ?" I asked as we walked into the dining room where everyone else was.

He nodded,sat his food down and went upstairs .Tap looked at me a certain way and I just shrugged and started eating to get me out my thoughts.

Ja came back down stairs and sat next to me " it's um..negative. Both of them " he whispered.

At that moment it felt like a bunch of weight was lifted off of my shoulders. I looked at ja and he looked a little upset .

" you okay?" I asked .

" you good ja?" Rod chuckled making everyone look at him .

He nodded his head " yeah..I just lost my appetite " He rubbed his stomach " I'll be right back" he got up and went out to the back .

Dnell looked at me and I slightly shook my head, letting him know the test was negative.

" you snapped on the food momma" Rod said to Jamie .

" boy me and Leah helped too!" Teniya said making me laugh .

" y'all can't even cook.." he said . " you always talking about somebody!" Dtap smoke making us laugh .

" the dinner is good ladies , fuck what Rod saying" tee chuckled and we said thank you .

" I'm gonna go check on ja real quick" I got up . " please do, you know that boy needa eat , his skin ass" Rod said and I threw a napkin at him as I went outside to the back .

" you not hungry baby?" I went toward where he was sitting .

He shook his head " nah.. not right now"

I sat next to him making him sit up and look at me . " talk to me, I know when somethings wrong " I held his hand .

"I know we both talked about us individually wanting kids in the future a-and that was before we got together " he spoke

"But..is it bad that I was hoping the test were positive?" He looked me in my eyes .

I automatically softened up "if you feel that way , it doesn't mean it's bad . I think we do want the same things but in a different time space you know ?" .

He nodded his head " I know you like the back of my hand ja , I know you want a child . That's all you used to talk about is wanting a little girl" we both laughed .

" and I want children too, you know this ! But I think we still have time to enjoy our relationship by ourselves. We have all the time in the world to start a family " .

He nodded " you right , I'm sorry " he shook his dreads .

" you don't gotta be sorry baby, I'm your best friend too , you know you can always talk to me" I said making him smile .

We both stood up and he wrapped his arms around me " I love youuuu!" He kissed all over my face making me giggle .

" I love you more , now can we go eat ?" I chuckled.

"Girl I'm finna eat you, fuck the food " he tucked my hair behind my ear .

" boy move !" I pushed him to the side and started walking . " wit yo fine ass!!" He shouted making me laugh , he always saying that .

We both walked into the house and back to the table to eat .

__

Liked by @nolimitherbo,@maleahwright,@lildurk,@moneybaggyo,@brittneyelena & 836,074 others

@jamorant- 1,000 roses cause it's 1,000 reasons why I love you.❤️‍🔥🔐
[Load Comments]..

____

" you staying or going home ?" Ja asked me as he closed the front door .

His family and friends had just left . " umm I think imma go home "

He smacked his lips and started throwing himself around making me laugh" stop acting like a little ass kid !" I pushed his shoulder .

" I want you to stayyy" he whined and poked his bottom lip out .

" I have things to do and plan tomorrow ja " . " do it here " he shrugged making me roll my eyes .

" your lucky I like you " I put my keys down . " I love you too " he kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand leading me to his huge backyard.

We sat on the lawn chair and looked at his pool as it changed colors , I always loved his backyard.

" would you ever want a reality tv show ?" I asked .

" I mean , I'm used to being around cameras so I wouldn't mind" He shrugged

" what ? You want one ?" He asked making me slightly smile " I've been thinking about it ".

" what would we name it though ?" I looked at him . " the morant's " he smirked making me laugh .

" that is not my last name boy " I chuckled . " it will be soon though " he responded .

" did you ever think we would ever end up together?" I asked out of nowhere

He shook his head " no , I always seen us as just best friends until a couple years ago " he grabbed my hand and laid it on his chest .

We relaxed out there for a little until we both got sleepy and went to bed .