Chapter 6- Minus the Pink Lipstick

Alexandra's Point of View

"Nope. That is most certainly not the dress for tonight," Rose declared from behind me. I had been trying on dresses for tonight's casino night with Tyler and the rest of the Star's corporation. This was the fifteenth dress I had out on and nothing felt entirely right. "Take it off right now Alex."

I followed Rose's instructions and let out a sigh. "Rose we hated every dress I tried on at the mall. We have two dresses left in the collection we borrowed from our friends. We're not going to find a dress. "

She backed away from the closet and gave me a pointed look. "No negativity allowed. Go shower. I'm going to find you that perfect dress. We have a half hour until Tyler gets here to pick you up to go get ready at his place. I can't believe he wants to get ready with you. That's like couple like."

"We are a couple Rosalie. Now go find that dress. " I rolled my eyes and left our dorm to go to the community showers. I let the thankfully hot water relax the tension that had built up in my muscles and the sweet smell of my vanilla shampoo calm me. I was freaking out about this evening, but I would hopefully have Tyler and Amanda by my side. After a while, I reluctantly made my way back to the dorm and was greeted by Rose and our next dorm over neighbor Jasmine. "Hey Jazzy," I said not caring that she was here. It was normal for her to come over and hang out with the two of us on Saturday nights. I sat down in front of my mirror to work through the tangles in my hair.

"Ahem," Rose cleared her throat to get my attention. "Did you not notice the miracle I worked while you were gone?"

"Huh?" I questioned, glancing up and seeing a black dress in Jazzy's hand. It had long sleeves with pearls on the shoulder. "It's not bad."

"Oh shut up and try it on," Rose laughed and rolled my wet hair into a bun. "You're getting curls for tonight. I threw the straightener into the bag incase you decide you hate them FYI."

I stood up and quickly put on the dress was done. What you couldn't see from the front was that it was backless. The pearls on the sleeves lined the opening and then formed a triangle right before it hit my butt. The material hugged my small curves tightly. It was classy, but perfect for a casino. "Rose. Jazzy. Where did you find this? It's gorgeous. " I said in awe.

"Her closet." Rose laughed. "Now take it off! Tyler will be here in five." I quickly removed the dress and put on yoga pants and a loose fitting shirt as someone knocked on the door.

"I got it," Jazzy hopped off the bed and opened the door, to reveal Tyler and Jamie Benn each looking casual in a pair of jeans, short sleeved button up shirt, boat shoes and aviators. "Well hello there McDreamy and McSteamy."

"Jazz. They play hockey. They're not surgeons. You have clearly been watching waay too much Grey's Anatomy." Rose laughed and pulled her away from the door and invited the guys in.

"Sup beautiful," Tyler said wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my temple, making me melt.

"Nothing. You ready for this evening?" I smiled and leaned my head onto his shoulder.

"As long as I'm with you I am." He whispered into my ear and made me blush.

Jamie rolled his eyes at us. "You two love birds ready to go? Or you gonna stand here and flirt all night and make us all late?"

"Hey I like him," Rose interjected. "I feel the same way most of the time around them." She laughed as Jamie fist bumped her. Tyler flipped Jamie off and I stuck my tongue out at Rose.

"Let's go you two love sick teenagers," Jamie grabbed my bag and Tyler lead me out of my dorm hand in hand.

Rose stuck her head out of the dorm, "Should I wait up or?"