Chapter 5: Jibai's counterattack

It is the peak time for eating in the cafeteria. Many students noticed the accident at the intersection and stopped to watch.

Ji Fei Fei and the sisters walked out of the cafeteria and saw the confrontation between Ji Bai and Xie Sui.

She didn't know how Jibai annoyed this big guy, but because there were so many people watching, as a sister, she still had to come forward to help her out.

At the same time, she could also look for opportunities to talk to Xie Sui. To my heart, Ji Fei Fei had a good impression of Xie Sui, but she did not dare to let others know.

"Xie Sui, my sister is ignorant. If she provokes you, I will apologize to you on her behalf."

Ji Feifei's posture is neither humble nor overbearing.

The classmates in the school didn't dare to offend Xie Sui, they all took a detour when they saw him. But Ji Feifei felt that she wanted to do something different so that Xie Sui could notice her.

Xie Sui turned his gaze to Ji Feibi and ignored her at all, still staring at Ji Bai: "What do you say?"

Jibai asked in a low voice, "What do you say?"

He raised his eyebrows and sneered: "You asked me what I want to do, and I answered, do you agree?"

"..."

The boys around let out a few malicious chuckles.

For this kind of thing, he still has to ask for permission from others, it's a **** talent.

Although he said this to Jibai, Ji Feifei became red with affection, and Xie Sui's wild ruffian boy always makes good students like her blush. .

"Xie Sui, don't talk nonsense, or I will tell the teacher!" Ji Feifei pretended to be calm and warned him.

Her "profound love for sister" drama also made the onlookers praised again and again. In their minds, Ji Feifei was originally an inspirational goddess full of positive energy.

Xie Sui finally glanced at Ji Feifei impatiently: "What are you, get out."

No one like this had ever said such cruel words to Ji Fei Fei, and the other party was still his favorite thank you.

She seemed to have suffered a great grievance, her eyes reddened, even though the person being bullied was not her at all.

There are already girls around to comfort Ji Fei.

Xie Sui was very irritable when someone suddenly kicked in to add drama to himself, and at the same time he felt dull.

He walked to Ji Bai, took her by the collar and drew her closer to him, in a soft, muttering tone, coldly—

"If you don't want to talk to me, don't **** show up in front of me in the future, or I will see you once and'bully' you once."

Jibai was so scared that he shrank back and nodded repeatedly.

Xie Sui let go of her, and took care of her somewhat messy neckline by the way, then turned and left.

Seeing his irritable and forbearing back, Jibai breathed a sigh of relief, but at the same time, more complicated emotions were pressing on her heart.

She didn't want to provoke thank you, and make her plan out of line.

In the afternoon, Ji Fei posted a Weibo——

"My sister provokes the bad boy at school and was bullied. I was very angry, and I was scolded when I went up to help my sister talk, oooooo, please comfort.