Chapter 71: Get what you want

Xie Sui put all his energy on the team. The team he joined is called DK. The full English name is DarkKids. This team was formed by a few younger boys. The investors behind it are not very hard-hearted. Similar to the nature of playing tickets, you can't get the lineup of professional teams

However, since Xie Sui joined, several commercial competitions have come to the fore. The team, which has been in a loss for six months, has started to make a profit in just a few months.

Xie Sui received his first bonus at the end of September.

That afternoon, he received a call from the manager and asked him to come to the club office immediately. But I didn't want to, and saw the old lady Ji with white temples.

The manager respectfully waited by the old lady Ji, and said to her: "Chairman, this is the ace driver of our club, thanks to his presence, it is no exaggeration to say that the team has no races that cannot be won. , I have been in this business for so many years, and I have never seen such a talented and conscious driver..."

Xie Sui interrupted the manager's awkward blow, walked to the old lady Ji, respectfully asked: "Grandma, why are you here."

The old lady Ji was kind-looking, and when she saw Xie Sui, a kind smile appeared on her face: "Xiao Sui, sit down, it's hot."

Mrs. Ji has always been very good to Xie Sui. She has read countless people, and she can see that he has a pure heart and is a good boy.

The manager looked at Xie Sui in surprise, then at the old lady Ji: "Chairman, do you know each other?"

Old lady Ji smiled and said, "Xiao Sui is my half grandson."

Hearing this, the manager beamed his eyebrows: "That's really great. Chairman, you are also investing this time for a small follower."

"Grandma, do you want to invest?"

The old lady Ji smiled and said, "Grandma should also follow the pace of your young people, otherwise it will become an old antique."

What a huge industrial group is the Jishi Group. If the fleet is branded as Jishi Group, there will probably not be a professional team like this in Jiangcheng.

The manager's eyes are about to crooked.

"Then vote." The old lady patted her knees, and the final word was finalized: "There is no big problem with our little helper to take care of."

"Grandma, you..."

Xie Sui was still a little dazed, watching the old lady Ji sign his name on the cooperation agreement.

Before leaving, the old lady Ji said to the manager: "The quarterly dividend, you don't have to pass the Ji group, all fall under the name of Xiao Sui."

"Grandma, this won't work."

"Don't refuse, grandma has something to tell you." The old lady Ji took Xie Sui's arm and sat in the Mercedes Benz.

Xie Sui had a faint hunch in his heart.

"Xiao Sui, grandma treats you as her grandson, so she won't be in circles with you."

"Grandma, you say."

"Grandma knows that you like Xiao Bai, and can't bear to delay her, but have you ever thought that this will hurt her even more."

Xie Sui was silent.

"Xiao Sui, you are still young now. You must know that in this life, in addition to love, there are many things worth pursuing and giving. People with heavy feelings in their hearts will not go long, and they are destined to not go far. When you slowly figure it out, there will be a brighter world."