Chapter 81: The ending

In the past two years, Jishu and Jibaiming have maintained a hostile relationship, and cooperated secretly, successfully "killing" many unruly guys.

As an illegitimate child, he is despised by others. Many people have no defense against him. They feel that he is a slutty, stubborn and unruly, unable to make a big climate.

But Jibai knew that Jishu was a chameleon at all.

In the previous life, he could become the last opponent of Silence for a reason. He was deep-minded and good at disguising, not as cynical as he usually showed.

With the help of Jishu in the past two years, Jibai has walked very steadily every step, and successfully pushed Jishi Group to the peak that it has never been able to achieve.

When Ji Shu saw Silence again, it was in the nursing home garden. The taciturn tall man took her out of the car like a doll and put her on the wheelchair carefully.

She has both legs amputated, and the frequency of using prostheses should not be too high, otherwise it will damage the tendons. Most of the time, she still has to sit in a wheelchair.

Gu Changsheng pushed Jingjing into the nursing home. Throughout the process, Jing didn't look at Jishu more, treating him as air.

Ji Shu knew that this woman had already hated him, so he didn't care, shrugged and followed in.

He didn't know what was going on in his mind, so he wanted to come and visit the old lady Ji on this good day, and collided with the enemy.

Old lady Ji is very old, suffering from Alzheimer's disease, her mind is a little confused and she can't remember people.

No matter how beautiful you were when you were young, suffering from Alzheimer's disease will inevitably be a sad evening scene.

Fortunately, Jibai would come to accompany him from time to time, and the only person the old lady could remember was her.

Because Ji Shu didn't have a deep relationship with the old lady, she rarely showed up in front of her. He came to visit and visited, but it was only out of courtesy to walk through the scene.

The old lady doesn't remember Jingshu, but it's very rare. She actually recognizes silence.

"Xiao Jing, my Xiao Jing is here."

The gray-haired old lady Ji took Silent's hand and whispered: "Xiao Jing has grown taller, a lot higher than last time."

"Grandma, how are you?"

"Everything is good."

The old lady smiled kindly, and said to the caregiver: "Children of this age are really well-known."

Silent said: "Grandma, I am not growing anymore."

"Xiao Jing, come on, eat candy, I left it specially for you."

Old lady Ji stuffed a hard fruit candy in her hand, and the icing was crumpled. I don't know how long she held it.

"Shhh, there are a lot of bad guys here, don't let them see, eat! This is your favorite candy."

Silent knew that grandma treated her as a child. When she was a child, she liked fruit candy the most, so she had a bite of worm teeth and lost two of her front teeth.

She grew up next to the old lady. She knew what she liked.

"Grandma, I have long since stopped eating sweets."

Old lady Ji touched her hair: "Xiao Jing, you will grow up soon. When you grow up, grandma can rest."

Ji Jing's face was slightly cold, but she still smiled and said, "Grandma, I've grown up, but you don't want me anymore."