Chapter 68: Hold back

After eating, it suddenly rained outside, and it was a thunderstorm.

Xie Sui walked to the window and looked around, and said with his arms akimbo, "The rain will stop soon, and then I will send you back to school."

The girl didn't answer, he turned around and saw that she had actually climbed into bed.

"It's also very happy to go to bed after eating." She finished speaking on her own, wrapping herself in a blanket, and it seemed that she was really ready to sleep.

"..."

Xie walked over, lifted the blanket, and said solemnly: "Jibai, don't even think about it..."

"Such a heavy rain, even if you hold an umbrella, you will get wet, and you will catch a cold if you get wet. Do you want to drive me away." Jibai muttered, holding the quilt, "So cruel."

"The rain stopped soon."

"Then wait for it to stop."

Xie Sui leaned against the window and waited for the rain to stop. By ten o'clock in the evening, the heavy rain showed no sign of stopping.

His brows are tightened...

Jibai curled up on the sofa to watch a TV series, yawning.

Xie Sui gave up, don't wait for the rain to stop now, even if it stops, she can't go back, the bedroom door is locked early.

"Go to bed." He said helplessly: "But not as an example."

Jibai received the "amnesty order", happily ran to wash, then sat at his desk and pulled out bottles of skin care products from the cabinet.

Half of his house has become her home, with her skirt hanging on the hanger, her underwear in the cabinet, even half of the bookshelf is filled with her books, let alone the refrigerator full of stuff. Snacks bought for her.

This is not just Xie Sui's home, this is his and Jibai's home.

Xie Sui could hardly imagine what this home would be like if the girl left him one day, and what he would be like.

But anyway, he can no longer be her boyfriend now.

Xie Sui watched Jibai pat the water and **** on his face. He thought it was very interesting. He half sat on the table, lowered his head and looked at her carefully, wiping her face.

The girl massaged and rubbed methodically, and her fair and tender face became exquisite and translucent with water and milk.

After all, girls are different from boys, and they don't even bother to wash their faces when they are lazy.

The daughter's home is exquisite and delicate, and every inch of her skin is carefully cared for. A little broken skin will scream and panic.

Therefore, men have evolved the instinct to protect and love women.

Regardless of whether there are others, Xie Sui, who was sitting next to her at this moment, looked gentle to the extreme.

He can't wait to become a hero from heaven and earth, a general who fought in all directions, or a king who laughed at the princes with a smile for the Pomeranian... longing for her, loving her, protecting her, raging for her, and ruining her. country.

The romantic heroism complex in Xie Sui's heart was completely catalyzed by the girls around him.

If there hadn't been that accident, Xie Suizhen could not wait to take her immediately, take her as his own, take out his heart to her, and give her life.