Chapter 33: I don't believe it!

After the hot spring came out, it was already nine o'clock in the evening, Xie Sui sent Jibai to the door of the hotel.

The garden of Xiluling Hotel occupies thousands of square meters. There are plant sculptures and small hot spring bridges in the garden. The retro-style architecture is elegant.

Xie Sui heard Jiang Zhongning talked about staying in this hotel for one night in four figures.

It's not that he can't afford to live, but if there is a more economical option, he will not live in such a hotel, even if he does not lack the money.

His money, one piece for one cent, was earned with his life.

Feeling the silence of Xie Sui, Jibai asked him: "What are you thinking?"

Xie Sui said frankly: "I'm thinking, when you allow me to touch you, even if you don't die, I will let you stay in a hotel like this."

"..."

Jibai was speechless, what was in the man's mind all day long.

She took out the gloves and handed them to Xie Sui: "Here, I'm going back."

Xie Sui took it, took her hand, put the glove back on, and twisted each finger: "I gave it to you, it's yours."

"No, don't you have to climb the mountain tomorrow."

"No picking."

"..."

Jibai wanted to pick it up, Xie Sui held her hand, drew her closer, and said forcefully: "Farewell again, I'm kissing you."

Jibai took a few steps back quickly, and muttered angrily: "If you don't pick it, you won't pick it. Anyway, the person whose hands are frozen is not me."

She finished speaking and ran towards the hotel door.

Xie Sui looked at her back and touched her left chest unconsciously, with sweetness in her heart.

**

Ji Bai returned to the room, Ji Fei, dressed in **** silk pajamas, sat on the edge of the bed and wiped her arms with lotion.

Compared with Ji Bai, Ji Fei Fei's femininity is heavier, such as waterfall's long hair with slightly curled ends. The skin care products use the top brands, and the dressing should be more mature and sexy.

Seeing Jibai's return, Ji Feifei asked with concern: "Where have you been? You didn't come back so late."

Jibai lay on the bed, stretched out a long slack waist with big characters, and said without concealment: "Look for thanks."

Ji Feihi paused when she wiped her wrist, and then said casually: "For nothing, you'd better associate with him less."

Jibai did not respond to her words, looking at the white ceiling in a daze.

Ji Feifei's voice came from her ear again: "In vain, a boy like him is destined to be different from us."

Her tone is really like a kind and kind big sister, speaking heartfelt words to her sister.

Ji Bai said indifferently: "Don't you like Xie Sui too?"

"A handsome boy, who doesn't look at him more, but let's be a boyfriend. For nothing, I am also for your good."

"Are you doing it for me."

Jibai sat up and looked at Ji Feifei calmly: "Sister, there is no one else here, you don't need to act in front of me."

The gentle smile on Ji Fei Fei's face gradually faded. Facing Ji Bai, she asked calmly, "Bai Bai, we are sisters, and we have the same blood flowing on our bodies. You can't deny that."