chapter 2 | beach

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Beach.

Today my friends and I are going to the beach.

I'm currently on my last class of the day.

College is pretty draining but I'm glad I have English as my last class of the day because it's easy for me.

I quickly finish up the class and pack up my things.

I grab my bag and make my way out.

On my way out I bump into someone.

I hear a small sigh and look down and see the girl from target.

I'd be lying if I said she wasn't gorgeous.

I grab her hand and help her up as she dust off her pants.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you," she says.

"It's fine I wasn't watching where I was going anyway," I say to her.

"My friends and I are going to the beach today if you want to go and invite your friends," I say to her and she smiles.

"Sure but is it fine if I bring Laila I have no one to watch her," she says to me and I smile at the reminder of her adorable baby.

"Yeah of course," I say to her.

"Okay bye I'll see you then," she says.

As she walks away I can't help but think about what she would look like in a bikini.

The things I would do to her.

I pretty much hate everyone but can't find myself being malicious in any way towards her.

I have yet to figure out why.

I walk out of the college and get into my car and wait for my dipshit of friends to come into the car.

One by one Elias, Oliver, and Lorenzo get into the car.

"Oh my god, do you guys think there will be any hot guys there," Oliver asks.

"None of us are attracted to men but you so it's up to you to decide," Elias said nicely.

Oliver was always the crazy one, Elias is the calm level headed one and Lorenzo is more quiet and funny.

"No," Lorenzo says.