chapter 11 | nightmare

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Squirming.

I woke up to a body squirming against me.

"Please stop," I hear Aulora gasp and my eyes shoot open.

She's breathing heavily and squirming.

I try to shake her awake.

"Sunshine. Please wake up," I mumble to her and she confuses squirming.

"No, please don't," she says.

"Sunshine wake up now," I say as I shake her and her eyes snap open.

"Are you okay?," I ask her and she sits up and hugs her knees to her chest.

"I'm sorry," she says and buries her face in her arms.

"Don't ever apologize for something you have no control over," I say to her and move my hand to rub her back.

Surprisingly she doesn't flinch at me.

"Can you hug me?," she asks and I nod my head.

I sit up against the headboard and grab her hands.

I pull her over and have her straddle my lap.

I wrap my arms around her waist as she wraps hers around my neck.

She buries her face into my neck.

"I'm sorry you had a nightmare," I say to her and she sighs.

"I don't usually have them they just appear when I talk about it," she says and I nod before rubbing her back in slow circles.

"Did I wake Laila?," she asks me.

"No she still passed out," I say to her and she nods her head.

I adjust my position and lay my head on the pillow and lay Aulora straight on top of me.

"I'm crushing you," she says to me and I roll my eyes.

"You couldn't even if you tried," I say to her and she rolls her eyes.

She starts to squirm and move up and I try to grab onto her to stop her from moving or else I would get painful hard from the friction.

I grab onto her ass and give it a firm squeeze before whispering in her ear.

"Stop moving now," I tell her and she sucks in a breath as she whimpers in my ear.

I let go of her ass before smoothing my hand over it.

"You definitely don't need a BBL," I say to her and she laughs.

"If someone was to ask you butt or boobs what would be your answer?," she asks me and I laugh a little.

"I am more of a ass guy but I do both," I say to her and she laughs.

"Since you love butts so much does that mean your gay?," she asks me as she try's not to laugh.