chatper 54 | mood

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Mood swings.

Aulora is having terrible mood swings these days.

She's about 32 weeks pregnant and her belly is very big but I just find it very cute.

Her mood has been all over the place.

To get this sorted out I sent Laila to hang out with Greyson for the day.

I walk into the bedroom to see Aulora crying as she stands there and stares at the wall.

"What's wrong?," I ask her and her eyes snap to me and she stops crying.

"Can a girl cry in peace. I swear your everywhere," she huffs before walking to the bathroom and grabbing her hairbrush.

She aggressively starts brushing her hair.

"Why are you mad at me?," I ask her and she shakes her head at me.

"The fact that I have to tell you why I'm mad is literally enraging," she says and throws her hairbrush on the counter.

"I don't understand why your mad because I did nothing to you. Fix your attitude," I said in a stern voice and she rolls her eyes.

"Fuck you," she rolls her eyes as she try's to walk away from me.

I pull her back and press her against the wall.

My hand wraps around her throat while the other wraps around her wrist, pinning it to the wall.

"Knock it off," I tell her again in the dismissive tone and she slowly nods her head.

"Now tell me why your upset with me," I say to her and she opens her mouth to speak.

"Uhm, I'm sexually frustrated," she whispers and I smirk at her.

"If you would have told me I could have fixed that," I say to her and she bites her lip.

"But since you want to have a attitude I don't think you deserve it," I say to her and she squirms.

"Please," she begs and I chuckle lowly.

"Mmm I don't know, why do you deserve it?," I ask her and she squirms more as she bucks her hips into the air.

"I need it," she mumbles and I laugh.

I pull her into the room and onto the bed.

I lay her down in the middle and sit next to her.

I pull down her shorts and underwear and take them off her to see her dripping wet.

"You're gonna watch me and if you stop or touch yourself then I'm leaving you like this," I say to her and she nods her head rapidly.

I'm painfully hard in my pants just looking at her.

I unzip my pants and pull them down as she lays there breathing heavily.