chapter 53 | gender

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Gender.

The gender reveal is today and I'm so excited.

I'm about 20 weeks today so I'm halfway there.

I've been extremely tired lately and my feet have been hurting a lot so that's great.

Kai is with Laila per usual.

He is getting her ready as I get ready because he takes five seconds to get ready.

Her outfit:

(choose as you wish, her belly isn't that big it's a little smaller lmfao)

I chose to wear white because I'm not team girl or team boy I'm just happy to have a healthy baby.

I brush my hair and put on my makeup before I walk out of the bathroom to the living room.

Kai is dressed in black pants and a blue shirt and Laila is dressed in a blue dress.

Team boy is winning.

"Mommy I boy," Laila says as she runs up to me.

"You're team boy?," I ask her and she nods her head rapidly.

"If I right, I get candy? Or juice?," she calls Capri Sun juice so that's what she wants.

"Hmm, maybe but what if your wrong?," I ask her and she shakes her head.

"I right, baby telled me," she says as she puts her head to my bump and pretends to listen to it.

"Yeah I right," she says and I just shake my head at her and her attitude.

Kai walks to me and gives me a peck on the lips and Laila claps her hands.

She's a very firm lover of our relationship.

It's cute honestly and I love it.

"How you feeling?," he asks me as he rubs his hands up and down my stomach.

It feels like a massage for my stomach.

"Little tired but I'm okay," I say and he nods his head.

"You guys ready to go?," Kai asks and Laila screams.