chapter 55 | sore

(A/N: PLEASE DONT HATE ME BC THE TIK TOK I POSTED IM SORRY IT HAD TO BE DONE

(A/N: PLEASE DONT HATE ME BC THE TIK TOK I POSTED IM SORRY IT HAD TO BE DONE.)

☁︎︎

Sore.

That's how my whole body feels.

I'm so tired, I still throw up a lot, my back hurts, my whole body hurts, my feet hurt.

I try to spend time with Laila but most of my time is spent in bed because I'm so tired and drained.

This whole pregnancy is a lot worse then with Laila and I don't know why.

I'm laying on the couch right now as Laila plays with her toys in the floor.

I'm 35 weeks pregnant and my belly is as big as what it was with Laila.

The baby is very active and I'm thankful for that but at times it can hurt and be uncomfortable.

"Mommy, look my train," Laila says and I smile at her happily.

"It's very cute, baby," I say to her and she smiles.

"Yes, so tute," she smiles as she hums to herself.

Kai is currently in the kitchen making me dinner.

I've been also having Braxton hicks and they hurt so badly.

I'm currently experiencing them as my belly tightens and I groan.

"Mommy, baby is hurt you?," she asks as she looks at me curiously.

"Mhm," I mumbles as I try to breath through the pain of the Braxton hick.

"Baby no hurt mommy," she mumbled to my belly as she points at it.

The Braxton hicks stop and I sigh in relief.

Kai comes back with a plate that has grilled cheese and salt and vinegar chips.

"Thank you baby," I mumble to him and he smiles before kissing my temple.

He sits next to me as I sit up and eat my food happily.

"Mommy i has some?," Laila asks me while she turns her head to the side curiously.

"Come here," I say to her and she stands between my legs.

I push my sandwich up to her lips and she takes a bite out of it.

She hums loudly as she spins around.

"Mommy, is so good," she says happily.

"Here baby," I say to her and hand her half of my sandwich and she smiles happily.

"Tank you mommy! Kith?," she asks and I can't stop smiling at her.

She does her kissy lips and I do mine as we miss and she yells "mwah" loudly when we're finish.