Chapter Fifty Eight

Lia

I giggle into our kiss as I remember something he once told me. Xavier breaks the kiss, staring at me with eyes drunk in love.

"What?"

I caress his cheek, mesmerized by his eyes.

"I just remembered when you told me we'd never be friends," I grin, "Look at us now."

Xavier laughs, shaking his head and pressing my body more to his side. He strokes my cheek with the back of his fingers as his eyes linger on my lips.

"Yeah, well, I was a dumb ass. And we're more than just friends now, Lia."

More than just soulmates too.

I peck his lips, nibbling on my bottom lip playfully.

"Still wanna break my heart?"

As soon as I say those words, Xavier's eyes flicker with anxiousness for a split second before a lighthearted smile tugs on his mouth.

Why did he look nervous for a moment there? That thought makes my smile falter.

"I'm bored!" Blair slumps onto the sofa opposite where Xavier and I are cuddled up.

Her presence makes me forget about what just happened. Nolee joins her and Zack and Viini are trailing behind her. Zack grabs Nolee and perches her on his lap whilst Viini throws his arm around Blair, playfully biting her neck, and the girl swats at him with a laugh.

I admire how pretty my best friends look.

Blair is wearing a pink dress that makes her look like a model.

And Nolee is wearing a long simple, romantic red silk dress.

We're at Michael's Valentine's Day party. Drinks litter the table in the middle and Acquainted plays by The Weeknd. We're all cozied up in the living room which has floor-to-ceiling windows that look out into the back garden and the massive pool.

Xavier is running circles over my exposed thigh when Hudson shows up and sprawls over the solo sofa. His blue eyes immediately go to Blair who is scowling at him but her eyes say something different. There's a yearning in her blue eyes.

She sighs and spitefully smiles.

"Let's play a game." She abruptly confesses.

"What game?" Krystal interrupts, walking into the room with Hyde and Colton in tow.

She and I lock eyes and I just frown at her. Blair doesn't think much of Krystal's presence, instead, she grabs the 818 tequila bottle and places it on the middle of the table.

Then she reaches into her bra and pulls out a Chanel lipstick.

Of course, Blair would have a lipstick shoved in her bra.

Viini and Zack laugh.

Blair uncaps the lipstick with a grin, twisting it up to show the bright red color.

"Mark any part of your body with this lipstick and let the person who puts up, kiss you where you marked red."

"What's the tequila for?" Viini asks with intrigue.

Blair sends him a flirtatious smile.

"For extra spice."

He laughs and shakes his head. I catch Hudson glaring at Viini from under his eyelashes.

"Okay, so who's first?" Blair clamps her hands together and looks at the people around her.

Nolee, without a word, snatches the red lipstick from Blair's fingers and stands up from Zack's lap. She steps back and raises her red-heeled foot to the space between Zack's spread legs, right near his crotch. The slit of her dress exposes her long leg and Zack is panting like a starved dog. Nolee marks a red X on her inner thigh and seductively smiles at Zack.