6.) Make Me Yours

Honey looked up as Tristan lifted her out of her jeans. She put her arms around his shoulders as she stepped out of the pants. She felt so secure in his embrace. Like nothing was going to happen to her. She had never felt as safe as she did now.

Tristan kissed her lips softly, pulling her close to him. She moved to undo his belt, and he took her hands. "Have patience. We have all night. I'm not going nowhere," he promised. "This is our first time together. I want to make this a good memory for you."

"It's my first time ever," she said softly. "And I just wanna get it out the way."

Tristan looked down at her for a moment, not saying anything. By her saying she had saved herself this long, he didn't think she meant that she was a virgin. He thought she only meant that she didn't get too attached. Damn. He hadn't taken a virginity except for Lea's.

He didn't want her to think of this as getting it over with. He wanted her to remember the night as special and something worth the time it had taken. He wanted her to believe she had done what every girl wished and have waited for the right man. He wanted her to have a fairytale moment.

"You should want to enjoy it," he told her softly, stroking her hair.

"Every girl goes in with high expectations and get them dreams crushed. I don't wanna do that to myself. I know it ain't gon be all that the first time, and that's okay."

"Honey, I'ma grown man. If I can't make this event pleasant for you, and if you think I'm not gon live up to no expectations of the first time, then put your clothes on."

She looked up at him. She didn't think her first time was going to be great. She'd listened to her sisters' and cousins' stories about their first times versus the times after. The times after sounded more pleasant, but she did want this first time over with, so she gave in to Tristan.

"I want you, and I want it to be good," she told him softly.

He lifted her up and put her on his bathroom counter, holding her waist, caressing the skin on her back. She shivered a little from desire.

Finally, Honey undid his jeans and he stepped out of them. She toyed with the edges of his boxers, curious to the contents contained within them, but nervous as hell. What if it was small? But then again, what if it wasn't? The what if it wasn't was the part making her tummy knot up. Never having been penetrated made small acceptable.

He stepped back and pulled his beater off, standing her up and pulling her on her tippy toes, his heavy breath falling on her lips. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed being in these arms. He moved to unsnap her bra, and she wiggled her way out of her panties.

As Honey stood there completely naked before him, Tristan was at a loss for words. Her physique was just... damn. He felt himself grow harder, his erection straining against his boxers.

Honey's eyes fell to his waist and slid until they got to her target, and she bit her lip nervously. From the looks of things, he wasn't small.

Tristan took her hand and pulled her close. "Hey, don't worry, I'll be gentle," he promised.

"Okay," she whispered, slowly and tentatively pulling his boxers down.

He went to the shower stall and turned the water on. He felt it and it was a nice temperature for him.

Meanwhile, she went to grab her body wash and sponge from her bag. When she came back in, he took her hand and pulled her to the shower stall.

"Feel that and tell me if it's too hot or cold," he requested. She put her hand in the water, and she liked it just a little hotter, so he turned the temperature up and she got into the shower. He slid in and slid the door closed beside himself.