Walking

ShinobuxGiyu.  You where done with the whole crawling you wanted to walk like your parents. With the help of Yoriichi's help you are able to stand up but the walking part will be harder. So you took a shaky step and another till you where able to make it to the training yard where the Kamado squad is training.  Tanjiro saw you walking around  and pointed it out to your mother. Shinobu had a big smile on her face she was happy that your growing up.

MitsurixObanai.  You where already on your feet but your having a hard time taking the step you need to take.  Mitsuri is holding your hands to help so when you took a step then another she let go and you walked to your dad who was crying happy tears.

Tengen.  You wanted to keep up with your dad so you have been trying over and over again.  So you finally got a hang of it and when Tengen saw you walking along with him he couldn't help but smile.

Tengen. Amazing job Y/n.

Sanemi.   Sanemi and Y/n looked at the  Galaxy Hashira. Her eyes told them something was wrong but she wouldn't say what was happening. You wanted to help so you and Sanemi got you to learn to walk and when she did Karrigan's eyes lit up.

Kyojuro.  Karrigan held her face when she walked through the door. You walked to her with a smile, Karrigan got to her knees  and held her arms out.

Karrigan. Come on you can do it Y/n!

You reached her open arms and hugged her. Kyojuro  knew something was wrong with you he could feel your hurt. After some time of you getting better of  walking around it was your nap time so Grandpa Shinjuro took you to your room.

Kyojuro. Whats wrong Karrigan. Don't try to say nothing i know you.

Karrigan. My sickness is getting worse.

Kyojuro's heart fell out of his chest at those words

Gyomei.  Yoriichi has been teaching you how to walk. Your dad could tell you have been trying a lot to walk so you could keep up with him.  When you did so he cried happy tears and smiled.