Yoriichi Tugikuni

Karrigan brought him back for another chance at life she took his blood and with magic a baby came from the haze and smoke.

Karrigan . Uta's ghost has left the world of the living and dead. Making it imposable to bring her back but your child i was able to.

Karrigan gave Yoriichi his daughter  he had tears in his eyes.

The other meet you.  The people he even knows is you and your friends.  Yoriichi gave you the name Y/n Uta Tugikuni. Right now your looking around at the Hashira with wonder.

Crawling. you had been crawling for some time now and your dad loved it you where able to keep up with him. Karrigan had been by to help she was like a older sister to you.  She showed you how to crawl.

First words. You are a very talkative baby and big sis Karrigan has been teaching you some words. When Yoriichi walked in you screamed.

Y/n. DADDY!

The Galaxy Hashira.  Karrigan being a older sister figure for you always loves watching you.

You get sick. Karrigan to the rescue, She showed her dad how to care for you when sick. She has a three year old at home she knows the drill by now. He got a hold off it and now you are feeling much better.

You scare them. Its easy to do so. All you had to do is hide and he freak out. But he found you and was happy your okay.

Meeting your first demon. As soon as Muzan saw him he ran for the hills and Muzan is the first demon you have ever seen.

Yoriichi's ghost. HE BE ALIVE!!!!!

Walking.  You wanted to follow your dad so you watched your sister's walk and though how hard could it be. It was hard but in the end got a hold of it. Yoriichi was in his home crying you where growing up.

Your first brithday.

Karrigan had made this for your birthday and it was a blast everyone fun and you had a cake coma, Yoriichi was crying on how fast you are growing up

Kanae is back. You meet her and she brings you cute flowers.

You steal their haori. It just got fix by big sis Karrigan. Now you found it and took it and feel asleep on it.

Y/n from the future in the past.

I blame my stupidity

Yoriichi. Got ahold of something from Karrigan's  collection.

Future Y/n. Yep I did.

The terrible twos. You had him at his knees, how would he clam you down. It took a few hours to get you to sleep.

You flip off the demon king. You where with Karrigan and you saw him and your middle finger went up, Your dad had told you about this man.

Couple pairing. He has no one . He likes the way his life is now.

Mama bear scares off the demon. Your mom is not alive but Yoriichi knows a thing or two about scaring off a demon and i works.