you past final selection

ShinobuxGiyu. Giyu was so scared to send you to the final selection but he let you go.  After seven days you came back home extremely tired and hungry.

Y/n. Mama papa sis I home!!

When Giyu heard your voice he felt relief come over him

After eating you went to the hot springs to wash off the dirt  you fell asleep in the hot springs when your mom came for you she found you asleep she woke you up.

Shinobu. Baby wake up. Let's get you home so you can sleep.

You got up and wrapped a towl around yourself and with your mom went home and you went to your room a fell asleep

MitsurixObanai. Ohh boy you went to the final selection you barely survived the seven days but you knew you would get stronger to become a hashira like your mom and dad.

Y/n.mom dad Jude I'm home.!!

Jude. Big sis your home!!

Obanai. Welcome home Y/n.

Mitsuri. Oh Y/n your home come in I'm making your favorite!

Tengen. He waited by the window when he didn't have a mission and when he saw you walk down the path to the sound estate he ran out picked you up.

Tengen. THANK THE GODS YOU CAME BACK SAFE!

Y/n. Dad please I'm tired and hungry.

Tengen. I'll make you the most flamboyant meal ever.

SanemixKanae. You had just gotten back home from the selection and you are laying in the hot springs to relax. Your dad was and is very proud that you made it through the final selection.

Y/n. Dad please there are no demons here.

Sanemi who has his back truned to you

Sanemi. Relax I'll keep look out

Kyojuro.

When you came home to find your family waiting for you smiled at them.

Y/n. Dad Aunty Grandfather Senjruo.

Karrigan. Y/n come in let's get you something to eat.

Kyojuro. Yes come in eat.

Shinjuro. Your Aunt has been making you your favorites.

Senjruo. I'm glad you came back.

Gyomei. This man prayed for you to survive and come back home to him.

When you came home and he heard your voice he smiled

Gyomei. Y/n I'm glad your home.

Y/n. Papa I'm glad to be home.

Muzan. Your a half demon so no final selection. But you did pass your torture Domau pass.

Yoriichi.  When you came back he was happy you came home safe and sound.

Yoriichi. My baby you came back.

Y/n. Dad I'm okay.