Mama bear scares off the demon

ShinobuxGiyu. You and your mom where out when Domua walked out of the tree line. 

Shinobu

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Shinobu. Y/n stay in the sun light mommy has to take care of something.

You waited when you heard a scream come from the woods later your mom came back with a smile on her face.

MitsurixObanai. The two of you where at a town looking for a flower. Aunt Karrigan needs it. When a demon came out of nowhere making you cry. This set of your mom. And let's say the demon was to scared do go out and ended up being killed by muzan.

Tengen. No mom but Aunt Shinobu chased off a demon trying to eat you.

SanemixKanae. Kanae had the demon on the ground begging for forgiveness.

Y/n. Mommy monster!

She ended up killing it for making you cry.

Kyojuro. Karrigan has been extremely protective of you. When you both where out getting food for dinner the man who showed up last time was back.

Y/n. AUNT SCARY MAN BACK!.

When she saw Muzan she picked you up and walked into the wisteria forest.

Gyomei. No mom but Aunt Karrigan has your back. Demons stay far away.

Muzan. Mothers dead and your halt demon.