You get married

ShinobuxGiyu.  Today is the day Giyu never thought would happen so soon. He's walking down to the altar to where your soon to be husband is standing.

After the ceremony Giyu sat there watching you and your new husband leave to your new home.

MitsurixObanai. You are standing at the altar holding  the hands off your soon to be husband. Obanai wasn't sure how to feel. His little girl is getting married .

After the ceremony you and your new husband went to your home Mitsuri was talking about grand babies.

Tengen. He  was crying and trying to hide it. You just got married and both you and your husband where off. Giyu tried to comfort him.

SanemixKanae. Sanemi was giving your knew husband the death glare. Kanae was happy that you finally married the man of your dreams.

Kyojiro. There was a feast for your wedding. Karrigan had to stop a riot and sent you and your husband off.

Gyomei. He was crying out of joy that you found the one. Karrigan helped the two of you leave.

Muzan. Since you left you meet the man you would eventually marry. Kagaya walked you to your husband.

Yoriichi. He had the same face he normally does but on the inside he was happy. You and your husband went off to your knew home.