First Period

ShinobuxGiyu. Hell that's the word that would  described the home of the Water and Insect Hashira.

Y/n. Mommy I'm dyeing!!!!!! There's blood in my underwear!!!!

Shinobu thinking she had more time your only 9 years old.

Shinobu. Y/n sweetheart you got your first period. That means your becoming a woman.

Y/n. I DON'T WANT TO BE A WOMAN!!!!!!

Giyu was backing away Shinobu was bad enough when she's on her period but now you who knows how this will end.

MitsurixObanai.

Y/n. DADDY THERE'S BLOOD IN MY UNDERWEAR!!! AM I DYING!!!

Obanai. No no baby your not dying you just hot your period, that means your getting older.

Y/n. I DON'T WANT THIS WHAAAAA.!

Mitsuri got ready to get out to grab all of the things you will need for the next couple of days.

Tengen. You are a carbon copy of your father and when you got quite all of the sudden that scared him. You went to your Aunt Karrigan for help.

Y/n. Aunt Karrigan I'm scared there blood coming out of me down there.

Karrigan. Baby you got your period. It's okay this is a normal thing for a girl to go through every month.

Y/n. So it's not going to kill me.

Karrigan. No baby.

Tengen low key  appreciated Karrigan for handling this he would have done horribly at it.

SanemixKanae. You where clam and it was out of the ordinary for you Y/n the daughter of the wind Hashira.

Kanae. Let me guess you got your first period?

Y/n. Yes my tummy hurts.

Kanae got a heated pad to put on your abdomen to help with the pain

Sanemi didn't like that you are growing up so fast.

Kyojuro.

Y/n. ....

Kyojuro. Y/n please talk to me!

Y/n. Daddy I want Aunty Karrigan.

Your dad sent for you Aunty Karrigan to come and when she did you took her to another room

Karrigan. What's up Lilly bug?

Y/n. There's blood in my underwear.

Karrigan. Lilly bug you got your period it's perfectly normal for a girl around your age to get it.

Kyojuro heard this and almost had a heart attack, his baby is growing up.

Gyomei.

Y/n. Papa I believe I just got my period.

Gyomei . I'll send for Karrigan to bring you what you need.

You and your father have already talked about your period and the bird and the bees.

Muzan.

Akaza. Y/n umm this is normal for a girl your age to get.

You are crying curled up into a ball and you are having a hard time with your emotions

Muzan. Baby doll I got a heated pad and chocolate and pain killers.

Yoriichi. Thank the gods Ivery was by his side. If this had happened before their wedding he would have been lost.

Ivery. Y/n it's okay. This is normal your older sisters get this to.