◣26◢ Yiyang Xianjun

Even though she couldn't help yawning, she got up and hurriedly wrestled a small head out of her fur to look at the man who walked in.

The one who walked in was a tall, stable, middle-aged man who looked upright and upright.

Just looking at it makes one feel trusting.

But Zhizhi didn't feel trust in her heart.

She gritted her little baby teeth, widened her eyes diligently, and wrote down the man's face seriously.

This is the big bad guy who hurt her dad. It will never be forgotten for a lifetime.

When she grows up, she will definitely beat him.

"You're still chasing. Why, do you still want to have a fight with me?" 

Immortal Lord Guangling looked at Immortal Lord Yiyang with a sigh.

He was born to be at odds with this kind of steady man who is said to be very responsible and responsible, so he didn't like him much either.

But thinking about the blow Immortal Yiyang gave him behind his back, he raised his eyebrows with a smile and said, 

"Do you want to hurt someone from the back again? I really didn't expect that the legendary benchmark of righteousness, benevolence and righteousness also attacked from behind. Yiyang, What about your face?"

This full of ridicule, in Lin Qingya's surprised eyes, Immortal Yiyang's pale and steady face suddenly changed color.

But he did not deny that he has done a sneak attack from behind.

"At that time, I was in a hurry, and the sneak attack from the back was also a last resort. Please Haihan."

"cut me and said I had to, why should I, Haihan, you? Your necessity has something to do with me?" Guangling Xianjun asked with a smile. .

Immortal Lord Yiyang was originally a gentleman, and doing something like a sneak attack from behind also made him feel uncomfortable. Hearing such words again, his face suddenly turned strangely crimson.

He took a deep breath and solemnly said to Xianjun Guangling, 

"It's all my fault, I'm sorry."

Xianjun Guangling hummed.

A milky voice whispered, "Apology, if the apology is useful, then you can beat him! Give him a hundred swords, and we will apologize later." 

Woolen cloth?
Her father's blood was shed in vain?

The fox cub was wrapped into a ball of fur, with only a delicate and beautiful face sticking out.

Immortal Lord Yiyang came anxiously, but at this moment he saw that there was a very young child in Immortal Guangling's arms.

He was stunned for a moment, and met the little guy's puffy cheeks. She was obviously rude to him, but he still didn't want to care about the child, and felt that he couldn't be mad at her for some reason.

This child... made him feel good about him unconsciously.

"This is?" he asked involuntarily.

"My daughter." 

Guangling Xianjun said proudly.

"I didn't expect that you also have blood in Guangling."

Immortal Yiyang hesitated for a while, and a flash of light flashed in his hand, showing a small golden boat inlaid with countless gems. He tried his best to show a gentle expression on his calm face and hand it to Zhizhi, said, "This is a boat of thousands of miles, a magic weapon for traveling. It's my meeting gift."

Although the treasure boat was very beautiful, Zhizhi didn't care at all, so she turned her head away.

"Humph!"

She didn't care about the enemy's things.

She has always been well-behaved, and it is rare to be so willful and impolite.

It's also hard not to save face.

But Guangling Xianjun felt even happier.

If you like it, you like it, if you don't like it, ignore it... it's his cub.

Being slapped with face by a child like this, Immortal Lord Yiyang frowned, but didn't say much.

He did not come today to care about a child, but to have more important things.

He didn't have time to say anything to the child who made him feel no ill will now, he eagerly looked at Immortal Guangling who was holding his cheeks to his daughter Shun Mao and said,