❥•.64

"Why should I explain it for your senior brother?"

Chao Feng disliked the title, but she snorted and did not refute, instead she was even more unhappy about helping others explain Qingyu, 

"He is not my senior brother. ."

"Help." Fox cub looked at her pitifully.

"However, it turns out that Lin Qingjing came from such a background. That's fine. Next time, I have to let all the sects know that his parents are shameless."

She also didn't know Daojun Qingya of the Vientiane Sect.

Why help him.

However, seeing Lin Qingjing's reputation discredited in Taiyizong, she was very willing.

On the other hand, she is unlikely to do anything else for Zhizhi.

She is a disciple of Taizong after all.

Even if she thinks Zhizhi is pleasing to the eye, she will keep some secrets for her, but it will not damage Taiyizong's reputation or benefit.

"You're so kind." 

Zhizhi didn't think there was anything wrong with this idea.

"Although my father and the others treat me badly, there are actually many uncles and uncles who treat me well."

Chaofeng's anger dissipated, and she tilted herhead, her eyes were slightly bright, and said with a cold face,

"The teacher and uncle stay with me. He is fair, he have never said that I am inferior to anyone else." 

Most of the people who said she was inferior to Long Xuyu were from the line of Immortal Monarch Yiyang, because it was a direct line, and she lived with them all the time. together. 

we meet every day, so we are more critical. However, outside the lineage of Immortal Lord Yiyang, Taiyi Sect is the righteous sect, there are countless monks in the sect, and there are many more sects who have no difference in attitude towards her and Long Xuyu. 

She is dissatisfied with the injustices. But he will not deny that more elders in Taiyi Sect have also given her  fairness. Therefore, she is still a disciple of Taiyi Sect. No matter how angry she complains, she will live up to the sect's thoughts.

"It's okay, I actually hate those few."

Fox cub said thoughtfully.

Chao Feng glared at her.

Saying that you hate her father in front of her?

Although she did not like the father who always thought she didn't exist.

"By the way, since you also hate Lin Qingjing, let me remind you that this kid worshipped under the head master, and is now the direct disciple of the master. Although the master is in seclusion, the first disciple of the master, are here. The senior brothers in the same vein will personally teach him the exercises and help him practice. Although your senior brother has been famous for a long time, Lin Qingjing is now eating spiritual pills, with many magic tools, and the speed of cultivation is very fast."

"Didn't he worship your father? "

"My father said he had a great talent and couldn't bear to bury him, so he recommended it to Uncle Master. Moreover, Uncle Master just lost his daughter, and Lin Qingjing was helping him to change his mind and think less about the dead child, which also made Uncle Master feel good. Better."

Chaofeng looked at the fox cub holding her tail and looked at her, her eyes fell on her tender and white neck, she raised her chin arrogantly and said, 

"Are you wearing a Jiaozhu? if Long Xuyu saw that. I don't know how she will react."

She felt a little strange right now.

It is said that Xianjun Guangling stabbed her grandmaster and cut off her fifth uncle's arm. She and Zhizhi should be regarded as enemies.

But they were able to sit and talk together in such a friendly manner.

Moreover, the opportunity for friendship turned out to be that they all hated Daojun Weihe.

Chaofeng couldn't help showing a sneer.

"My grandfather also brought me when he visited the Vientiane Sect, because he wanted me to form a good relationship in the Vientiane Sect. At least... at least walking in the world of self-cultivation is better."

She muttered to herself, and then stood up to Zhizhi. She asked,