115❧ really an Eyesore.

Although it is called an elixir, it is actually a relatively high-level elixir that comes out of this furnace.

It's called Seven Abandoned Pills.

The reason why it is called "Elixir" is actually because the ingredients are simple, but the refined elixir has many mysteries.

The main ingredient for the alchemy of Qiqi Pill is a very common spirit grass, which is found everywhere in the realm of cultivation, which monks hate to dig.

But only a high-level alchemist can use this simple and rotten spirit grass to refine a kind of spiritual pill that is gentle, but can warm the dantian and increase the aura.

Nowadays, they are busy fighting against demons. It is very important to supplement the elixir of Dantian's spiritual qi fighting method. However, if such elixir is taken a lot, under the impact of spiritual qi, it will always cause some dark injuries to Dantian.

The Qiji Dan can nourish the dantian and ensure the health of the dantian, which is very practical for monks.

Moreover, the materials for the Seven Abandoned Pills are very cheap. After all, they are all ordinary spirit grasses, but their medicinal properties changed a lot when they were refined.

The only pity is that there are not many alchemists who can master the changes of the Seven Abandoned Pills when they become Pills.

This recipe was given to Zhizhi by Fairy Chixia, and Zhizhi was very interested in it before, because the cost is cheap, and the monks under Nascent Soul can use it, and it is effective.

Seven abandoned Dan is very cost-effective.

This kind of cheap and easy-to-use elixir is considered an "elixir" for ordinary monks, after all, the spirit grass is easy to find.

It just so happened that because the disciples of the righteous way gathered in the Yinyue Villa, she made a pot to see the situation, and it was considered to be some help for these disciples of the righteous way... She is not stingy with the disciples of the righteous way who are willing to fight against the devil.

"Go." The headmaster said with a smile.

He never stopped Zhizhi's love for others.

Even if there are disciples of Taiyi Sect in the cheap ones, it doesn't matter to him.

He only likes to see Zhizhi live a kind and happy life, never restraining her own judgment.

Guangling Xianjun also rubbed the fluffy little head of the fat girl with a little smile.

The fox cub raised her fat tail happily, and happily collected the elixir.

The dirty bald fox nestled in the corner licked its front paws and followed with a bit of grace and calm.

In the silver mirror, Master Zhangjiao saw the back of the fox and glanced at Immortal Guangling again. Seeing that he also narrowed his eyes and turned his head to look at the fox, he hurriedly and cautiously asked, 

"Junior Brother, is it... Really the fox clan. Are he dissatisfied with you?"

"What?"

"Because you are starving Zhizhi, are the Fox clan dissatisfied? They won't let you raise Zhizhi anymore?" The headmaster asked nervously.

It was said before that the patriarch of the fox clan suddenly disappeared from the clan.

After that, a pair of blue fox tail hairs appeared near Zhizhijia Dongfu.

After getting that Mao Mao and sending a letter to the fox clan, the master teacher was very uneasy!

Then why did the Qinghu patriarch come to Zhizhi's house?

Is it because Immortal Guangling starved the cub before and didn't seem to care much about the life and death of the Taoist companions, so the fox clan chief was dissatisfied and went to rob the cub and brought the cub back to the fox clan to raise himself?

This can't be done!

The fox cub has not lived in the Vientiane Sect for a long time, but the master teacher really cares about her and loves her as much as he loves his own child.

If he hadn't seen the fox clan's patriarch, he might have just ridiculed Immortal Guangling with a few words, such as "Do they think that you are not good enough to raise your cubs, so they should bring back to the fox clan to raise themself" or something.

Daddy is the Villain Xianjun.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें