•154

"You're so bad, you still want to take the third senior brother." The fox cub said loudly, she pouted at the remaining little demon baby, the small fist clenched tightly, vigorously angry.

Jiang Hai did not feel angry.

"Oh."

"Third Senior Brother, he's going to take you away, you beat him." Fox cub also urged.

"Wait until he talks about the important point connecting the two realms." Jiang Hai raised his hand and rubbed the little head of the fox cub in the cold eyes of Immortal Guangling.

Between the hairy ears, a group of three-legged spirit birds protruded out and snorted.

"Master, this forbidden formation..."

"What kind of broken formation, rotten into slag." Guangling Xianjun was not interested in the broken formation with a single sword.

Putting away the demon baby who was begging for mercy, he said to Lin Qingya who nodded slightly, "You will then return to the cultivation world. If what this guy said is true, the great formation connecting the two worlds needs to be broken from the cultivation world. "

Lin Qingya is more careful and cautious than Lei Fan and Jiang Hai, and he is better at communicating with people, so he is very suitable for returning to the world of self-cultivation to deal with this matter.

Lin Qingya responded quickly, and suddenly said, "Xiang Shui died cleanly, but that Long Xuyu..." It is said that foxes hold vengeance for a long time.

But Lin Qingya's vengeance... can't forgotten it all the time.

Long Xuyu, such a small person, Lin Qingya still remembers her after such a fierce conflict just now.

"That Long Xuyu who lied to Zhizhi Jiaozhu?" Lei Fan even remembered.

Guangling Xianjun smiled.

He looked at his disciples with relief.

Those who shelter Zhizhi are all good disciples.

"That girl is now in the midst of a magic cultivator, Xiangshui is dead, and the Sect Master of Wan Mozong is in our hands, she has lost her protection. But it doesn't matter, she likes magic cultivators the most, didn't she have a good affinity with magic cultivators before? Continue in the magic cultivator. It's good to live in the middle of nowhere."

What does it feel like to live in a cultivator without protection?

Probably...compared to not having a father to pick up the fox cub who almost died of starvation, it is already the life of an immortal.

At least you can still eat.

Thinking that Zhizhi was in hunger because of Long Xuyu and was "forgotten" by Yiyang, but Long Xuyu enjoyed everything that belonged to Zhizhi, Guangling Xianjun felt that Long Xuyu doesn't need others to worry about anything now.

Long Xuyu is not innocent either.

She knew that Immortal Lord Yiyang should pick up her daughter.

But calmly watched Xianjun Yiyang run around for her, worked hard for her, and forgot Zhizhi for her.

Since he is so calm, he should be very calm now that he is in the midst of a demon cultivator.

But... Xianjun Guangling thought about it.

The Sect Master of Wan Mozong unceremoniously threw it out as bait for Xiangshui, but he did not send Long Xuyu to them together. It can be seen that Long Xuyu still has a lot of use value for the Sect Master of Wan Mozong.

When the various sects encircled and suppressed the demon cultivator, this guy also grabbed Long Xuyu himself and fled, so it was really eye-catching.

But this is not the place to ask questions. When the disciples no longer care about Long Xuyu, the fox cub has already opened his belly, and lies flat with Xiao Jin, who is fiercely holding her pointed mouth to lick her furry ears.

She took some revenge and felt very happy. Because she was tired, she nestled into the arms of Immortal Guangling and fell asleep.

Guangling Xianjun simply left here with them and passed by the city guarded by Taiyizong. He glanced at Jiang Hai and asked, "Do you want to stay here, or go back with us?" 

Grabbing the Demon Race and tempering yourself will definitely not be able to grab it.

Jiang Hai said, "I want to sharpen my sword intent here." He was not interested in the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons, nor was he interested in his own life experience, but Zhizhi heard the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons mention the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord before saying "born ruthless".

If the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord is really ruthless and doesn't even consider her own son as a close relative, but instead is just the object of use, and gives it to the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons as a body to seize the body and doesn't care, then think about it, she can't help but stretch out a small Fat Claw, touched Third Senior Brother's arm.

Xiao Jin nestled between her hairy ears, humming twice, and staying away from Jiang Hai.

After all, Jiang Hai would feel uncomfortable when he was close to Xiao Jin.

It is rare for Mr. Jin to be so considerate of other people's feelings.

"It's a big deal, in the future, you will kill him by grabbing the Blood Transformation Pond. Lord Xiaojin will help you." Chijin Huoyan said awkwardly.

Jiang Hai fell silent.

"The blood-turning pool is not enough."

"What do you mean?"

"The more treasures he has, the better, I want them all." Jiang Hai said calmly.

The red gold flame fell silent.

One who gave his son to someone else to take away his home, and the other who thought only of his father's treasure, this is truly a father's kindness and filial piety.

Chijin Flame was silent, Zhizhi's eyes lit up, she felt that her third senior brother had said it well, and hurriedly stuffed all the elixir in her pocket to Jiang Hai, and said sweetly,