▷42◁

Among the exclamations, there was also a small 

"good job".

The handsome gray-clothed boy suddenly raised his head under the condemnation and rejection of the disciples of the Hehuan Sect, and looked at Zhizhi quietly through the round mirror.

Whether it was condemnation or rejection, it didn't change his complexion.

Hearing Zhizhi's support and approval, he nodded slightly to the round mirror, and there was nothing else after that.

"You...why didn't you just do it directly?" 

The Hehuan Sect's sect master was not interested in the death of two bastards who harmed the same sect, nor did his disciples feel that this young man's actions were ruthless, and he suddenly turned his face and killed people as brutal as a demon. a feeling of.

Seeing the fox cub with its tail up and into the arms of Immortal Guangling, the little guy was not afraid... He touched the corner of his mouth and asked Jiang Hai.

He thought that Jiang Hai would kill someone.

However, he did not expect that he would endure until the two monks were expelled from the sect and had nothing to do with the Hehuan sect.

"They should be punished by the sect. Naturally, the law enforcement hall should take action. I have a personal grievance with them. This is a personal matter, and we should take action after the law enforcement hall."

The young man named Jiang Hai is very principled After he finished speaking, his eyes fell to the side and seemed to be somewhat afraid and repelled him. Obviously, the disciple of Hehuan Sect, who was extremely disturbed by his sudden murder, nodded slightly.

"But they have been punished." 

Daojun Weihe, who was just beside him, was always there.

Originally, he wanted to bring Lin Qingjing back to Taiyizong.

However, when he found out that Jiang Hai was a mixture of human and demon, and he was sending the corpse of a cultivator of the righteous path back to his ancestors, he felt a little move in his heart, feeling that he had a rare chance to stay.

Nowadays, many people and demons in the Demon Realm have returned to the realm of self-cultivation. As the No. 1 sect of the Right Path, their attitude towards these mixed blood is also very important.

Speaking of which, Taiyizong is tolerant and fair, and has always been kind to the monks in the world, so naturally he will not dislike the mixed blood of humans and demons.

It's just that Taizong hasn't figured out how to deal with these mixed races.

...Into the door wall, always worried that these demon hybrid monks will not behave well.

Seeing Jiang Hai now, Daojun Weihe suddenly thought of a good idea.

The best way to show that the Taiyi Sect is fair and just is to recruit mixed-race disciples, but these mixed-race people who came back from the Demon Realm are mixed, and they also have some concerns about their temperament.

Now this Jianghai makes Daojun Weihe shine in front of his eyes.

After all, returning to the sect with the bones of the monks who raised him up, at least Jiang Hai also has a good reputation for keeping his promises, and his character is decent.

Moreover, this young man's face is handsome and straight, and his appearance is not affected by the demons, so it will not make people feel too fearful and repulsive.

Accepting a disciple like Jiang Hai will not only make people feel that Taiyi is friendly and loving, but also make these descendants of human and demon mixed blood feel that Taiyi is good.

Best of both worlds.

Therefore, when Jiang Hai opened his mouth to complain, Daojun Weihe stood by, waiting to say a word or two of justice for this young man at any time.

He originally thought that the suzerain of the Hehuan sect would not be willing to expose his family shame, would protect his shortcomings, and would not agree to punish those who made mistakes.

Unexpectedly, the sect master of the Hehuan Sect directly broke the dantian and expelled the two people from the sect.

However, this is a good result.

After the two monks were punished by the Law Enforcement Hall, Daojun Weihe was about to start a conversation with Jiang Hai. He never expected that in a blink of an eye, this young man would lose the two monks who had already lost their cultivation and had no time for it. It was chopped into meat sauce, and flesh and blood flew.

I can't wait for this, I can't wait for a moment to take revenge, and the ruthless nature of the attack immediately makes Daojun Weihe's heart cool.

Looking at the young man's still expressionless face, Daojun Weihe couldn't help but feel disgust in his heart.

This kind of retribution must be reported, and the brutality of the killing methods is really unbearable for Weihe Daojun, who has always abide by moral integrity.

What's more, in that round mirror, there was the milky voice of the little guy he was very concerned about just now.

Well done to kill for life?

He didn't know whether he hated Jiang Hai more, or the child who said such vicious words in the round mirror more, and his handsome face was full of disgust.

"Sun Hai was imprisoned by the demons as a coolie in the Demon Territory. He was beaten and trampled day and night, and suffered untold suffering."

Jiang Hai frowned at Daojun Weihe's sudden gesture, and quickly said calmly,