Chapter 9: A lead?

A/N:
Before we start with the chapter i just want to apologize for taking so long to bring you this chapter! Things have been hectic lately and my grandma had cancer so i needed to help and take care of her and i could only do so much at once. But she just finished from her surgery for it last night and I'm writing this while waiting to go see her so apologize if there are any mistakes.

STOLAS' POV:

'That.. cant be it right? There's no one that i could.. even if this all started after the full moon.. but if that's the case then I'm probably going to start to laying the eggs soon, in about a week from now.. that's not good..  if Val finds out about this.. who knows what he'll do to them!'

I shrink into myself and rap myself around the now growing but small bump protectively. 'Tho i do find it odd that the bump isn't bigger than this.. however it could be because of how powerful they are, since they are my children. I winder if-'

I get knocked out of my thoughts as i hear the door open and someone coming down the stairs. "Hey there princy~" Val said as he stepped closer to my curled up body. "Dont.. call me that.." his grin falters a bit as he crouches down to my level and lifts up my chin. "You don't get to tell me to do pet. Remember you're the one on the leash not me" he growls in a darker tone. His grin then turns into a menacing smirk as he chuckles a bit. "Maybe.. i should teach you a little lesson so you know your place.. wasn't gonna do this so early but it seems you need to be taught a lesson so.. you're coming with me." He says pulling my lead.

He pulls me out of the basement and through a dark hallway "w-where are we going.." i asked with a gulp "oh you know exactly where we're going.. just my version of 'THE ROOM' so to speak.." he chuckles again. "Wait you don't mean.." "yes baby bird, now make sure to be as loud and as obedient as possible for daddy ok?" he growls. I nod hesitantly not wanting any of this. "No use your words." "Y-yes.." "yes who?" "Yes.. d-daddy.." "much better"
He harshly yanks my leash into the room "you know the drill" "mhm.."

As i started taking everything off i secretly used my magic to protect the egg from any if his stuff getting mixed in with it 'i'll protect you little one.. i promise..'

BLITZØ POV:

"So what evidence do we have that can show us who could have taken the prince?" Moxxie asks. "Honestly not much that i can pick up, Stolas may be a prince but he surprisingly doesn't have many close relationships with anyone that would want to possibly do this, and im sure it cant be some random kidnapper cause Stolas can easily take care of those with just the look of an eye, literally, so it has to be someone close to him.." i explained thinking.

Then it hit me. "Hold on a sec guys.. i think i might have a lead for us" i said with a grin on my face as i took out my phone looking up something. "What is it Blitzø?" Millie asked. "I remember Stolas mentioning that he once had some relations with his brother in law" "prince Andrealphus?" Moxxie questioned, tho it was more like a statement. "Yep, Stols and that ass hole seem to have some sort of.. i dont think i can call it a relationship but.. some encounters i guess? It's pretty confusing and Stolas didnt go into much detail of what their relationship was but Stolas seemed scared out of his mind just thinking about him and knowing how his wife is who know how terrible her brother might have treated him" "so what do we do now?" Millie asked "simple, gear up, we're heading to his palace and searching the whole place for Stolas, if by some miracle he isn't there we can always use our interrogation techniques to ease the information out right?"i answered loading a gun and wearing a devious smirk on my face.

Time skip to when Blitzø and the gang made it to Andrealphus' palace.

"Alright gang, be quick but stay low got it?" I whispered to the 3 behind me. They silently nodded and we made our way to the backdoor which surprisingly left open and unguarded, which made our job easy... too easy..

.
.
.

"GET DOWN!" I yelled pulling them all to the floor as gun shots went off. We all quickly scrabbled to the wall, Millie throwing knifes and me and Moxxie shooting with our guns while Loona navigated us. We soon ran out of our current resources and they dodnt give us a moment to get more before they got more fully loaded auto guns "Guys look out!" Loona yelled as she grabbed a painting putting it infront of us saving us from the multiple gunshots.

"Phew.. thanks Loona" i said to her as she gave me a small smile. My relief however was short lived as i felt someone approach from behind us with a chuckle "hehehe dont celebrate just yet little pests.."
And before we could do anything we all got knocked unconscious, the last thing seeing is a tall figure behind us with a menacing grin.

Then black.

A/N:
Sorry if this chapter might be a bit shorter, but trust me there's going to be a whole lot more stuff coming for this story and things are gonna get crazy! I apologize again for being absent for so long! Anyways see you in the next chapter! Bye! 💕💕💕