Chapter 20: Family reunited and greatful thank yous

BLITZØ POV:

"What's Angel Dust doing in here!?" Via questioned extremely confused. "You three having a gay threesome or something?" Loona chimed in. "Hey now! I might be a porn star but I don't stoop THAT low!" Angel interrupted as he bent down to my level with a joking smirk. I did a fake offended gasp and put a claw up to my chest "How fuckin' dare you! My cock is top notch!" I stated proudly. Stolas immediately sat up "Oh yes! I can definitely vouch for that!" He quickly replied before dropping back down. "Ew-" Via said with a grossed out expression, then face planted and sighed

"You mind if we see our siblings now?" Via asked and Angel and I stepped aside for the new sisters to see the eggs which are laying in Stolas' arms. Via gave them a sweet smile and stroked one of them with her talon while Loona just observed "sooo you guys thought of a name or is Blitzø just gonna stay renaming them every few days calling them stuff like Stapler or Garden Hose?" Loona questioned mostly directed to Stolas. "Actually yes we have names planned already for the two of them. We decided on Cosmo and Celeste" Stolas replied proudly now starting to gain a bit more energy to talk better after drinking some water. "Awwwwww hello little Cosmo and Celeste!" Via said with a sweet voice to the eggs as Loons just smiled rolling her eyes at Via's antics.

"It might be some time till they hatch tho, around 2 weeks towards a month I think" Stolas told us "2 weeks to a mo- how so soon!??" I questioned very confused. "Yes, such powerful babies usually take less time to hatch since they are royalty" Stolas explained "huh" was all I said as I looked over at Via still cooing at the eggs while Loona just smiled happily at the moment. I felt my heart leap looking at the whole scene. I couldn't help but have a smile myself.

I looked over at Angel who seemed to look like he felt a bit out of place from the moment so I decided to go and talk to him. "Hey Angel?" I said grabbing his attention "hm?" Angel asked looking down at me "Thanks for what you did for Stols.. I won't say that I would want you doing it but I appreciate it a lot that you did, even if it's bad but... erg you get what mean, im not good at this stuff" I finished with a grumble as I mentally smacked myself at my stupidity. Angel let out a whole hearted chuckle and bent down to my level. "It's no problem. After all it was the least I could do after what he managed to do for me.. getting me to join the Happy Hotel really is helping me to get back to my real self again.." "Ye well you don't have to stay worrying about that fucker being a bitch to anyone else since he's like.. you know, bye bye!" I finished with a mocking bye bye to prove the point that I was trying to emphasise. Angel lightly chuckled "yea I highly doubt that fucker is gonna manage to try and fuck anyone else with his dick up his ass" "literally" I finished for him as we chuckled again.

"But seriously.. thank you.. I don't know what would've happened to Stolas if you hadn't  been there to help him while he was trapped down there, even if you couldn't get him out, you still risked yourself to make Val do that bullshit to you instead of him.. granted once Stols convinced you to leave to the Happy Hotel you weren't there anymore.. but that doesn't change the fact that you did that for almost the whole time that he was down there" I said to him going into a slight rant. "Except for that week that Val found out about Stolas being pregnant then treating him like his personal cum gutter.." Angel replied his hands balling into fists with anger. "Hey, we managed to save him tho! And if it weren't for you to give those hints to Ozzie, I don't think we would've managed to find him in time. So seriously.. thank you" I finished with a grateful smile which returned with a sweet smile and giving me a light hug "you're welcome Blitzø"

Hours past and now it was just me, Stolas and the eggs left in the hospital room. Stolas was softly hooting next to me holding the precious eggs. A smile tugged my lips looking at his peaceful face and glancing down at the eggs. I gently brought myself closer also holding onto him and the eggs which laid between us. I gently stroked the eggs and kissed both of them. "Goodnight my little nuggets. Papa can't wait to meet both of you.." I whispered softly to them before snuggling in as close as possible, then sighed contently giving into the warm embrace. I drifted off into a peaceful slumber and the sound of purring and soft little hoots filled the room as our new soon to be family slept soundly.

A/N:

Surprise! 2 chapters in 1 day!! 🥳🥳🥳 i'de like to say, thank you all so so much for all of the support! You guys are all so amazing and I really couldn't ask for more understanding readers 💕💕💕

Apologies again for the very inconsistent updates! I have about 2 more weeks of my finals then I'll have a break from exams till around April/May for my OLevels! 🥲

But anyways I hope these two chapters can make up for not posting a chapter in a while! Love you all so much! Byeeee!! 💕💕💕💕