Chapter 19: Together again

BLITZØ POV:

"Stols!" I called out with tears pricking my eyes as I ran to his bad and threw myself onto it immediately engulfing him and the eggs in a hug. I let out a few tears as I hold onto him feeling relief as I felt him rap his arms around me joining in the embrace. "Hello... Blitzø" Stolas replied weakly. I felt my lips slowly curve into a smile as I let go of the hug and looked at his face. He looked tired but never the less, still as gorgeous as always. Stolas brought a talon slowly up to my face to slowly wipe away the tears that still pricked my eyes. I let out a chocked laugh as I brought a claw up to the talon holding my face. I rubbed it with my thumb as I looked into his eyes "I missed this.." I said softly. Stolas looked at me with that adorable blushing smile on his face. "Me too.." He replied softly as he brought my face down planting a soft kiss on my lips which I gladly reciprocated. I slowly brought a claw to his face feeling his soft feathers. I gently stroked his face with my thumb getting a happy hum from him. We slowly pulled away from each other and I stayed laying beside him just enjoying the company of each other.

"So Stols, you gonna introduce me to these little nuggets or what?" I asked glancing over at the eggs which Stolas is holding. Stolas let out a small hoot as he looked down at the eggs. "The um.. doctor said that... one of them is... a boy and the other...  a girl..." Stolas said with a tired hushed voice. I gave a hum of understanding then a lightbulb lit up in my head. "Oh! We need to come up with names for them!" I saw Stolas' smile grow at my excitment. "I'm guessing you're gonna want to name these two space themed names right?" Stolas nodded at my statement then slowly reached over to the bedside table and took out a notepad. "I.. wrote some.. names when I... was still... captured..." Stolas said softly handing the notepad over to me. I looked over all the names and quickly found 2 which caught my eye. "Oooo I really like Cosmo and Celeste! I feel like they'd fit together perfectly" I said excited to Stolas as he gave me a blushing smile "I love them" Stolas replied softly. I smiled back to him till my mind quickly drifted off to a lingering thought..

"Stols, where did you even get this notepad? I doubt that Val gave it to you, also.. this doesn't look like your handwriting.." I stated mostly thinking out loud. Stolas hummed in acknowledgement "yes well.. I wasn't.. completely.. alone.." Stolas replied to me. This confused me a little "weren't completely alone- you where trapped in a fucking old dusty musty crust ass basement! How the fuck is that not alone?" I questioned now extremely confused. "Let's just say... im not the only one... who was trapped... in a deal with Valentino" I raised an eyebrow at his statement till the door burst open

"hiya suga'! Heard the news about you bein' awake!" a voice said from behind me. I turned to see a very tall figure standing in the door way "What the.. A-"

A/N: comment who you think it is! Don't read ahead, no cheating!

VIA POV:

I got a call from the hospital a few minuted ago saying that dad was awake and that Blitzø was with the twins right now. I had texted Loona right after I cut from that phone call so that we can go see our dads and new siblings together. I looked over at my phone and see that 10 minuted had past since my text and still no sign of her. I felt the lump in my stomach grow with nervousness. 'What's taking her so long? Doesn't she have the book? What could she be doing? She read my message so she has to be on her way! But where could she possibly be-' my train of thought got interrupted by the sound of a portal opening up behind me.

I swiftly turned around to see non other than the hellhound herself. "huh.. sorry it took me a while! Fatty over there got himself in deep shit in the human world during the last client and I had to go over and get him out of it, which obviously sucks cause he suck but whatev- WOW!" I interrupted her rant by running up to her and hugging her knocking her back a bit. She softly smiled as she got her free hand around me accepting the hug. "I'm just so glad you're here! It's just last time I was over at the hospital I found out some stuff about dad and Stella was there being a bitch and then there was a bunch of panic regarding my dad waking up again but apparently it was just my dad giving birth and he also almost died but a got a call that the delivery was successful and the babies are born but im still super nervous and I just-" "hey hey hey! Ok calm down a bit, I get that you're her out but you have to breath a bit.. I know everything that's been happening lately hasn't been.. the best, I for one would understand you completely.." I saw Loona's ears drop a little in thought "but hey everything seems to be alright now, so you ready to go say hi to your dad and our new siblings?" She waved the book in her paw emphasising her statement.

I took a deep breath in and out to try and calm my nerves and gave her a nod with a slight smile. She smiled back at me and opened the portal to the hospital. We made our way dad's hospital room but as we approached we heard talking coming from in the room. We peeped through the door window to see someone unexpected in the hospital room talking with Blitzø.

"Angel Dust!??"