Chapter 24: Finale

BLITZØ POV:

"I'm back~" I said to them with a smirk on my face. "BLITZY" Stolas screamed as he instantly threw himself at me making us both fall over hugging me tightly. He cried and sobbed as he held me in his arms. I hugged him back just as tight "Blitzø! You're alive!" Fizz came up to me with a smile and tears in his eyes, Ozzie smiled at me. Via also came and hugged me tightly as she cried too. I gently stroked Stolas' feathers calming his sobs and cries. He sniffled and parted a bit to look at me and held my face. "H-how are you- How did you-" his eyes darted around my face as he held it searching for some kind of answer.

I laughed lightly as I brought a hand up placing it on the one he was holding my face with. I stroked his hand with my thumb as I looked into his eyes "I got given a second chance" I said to him smiling "And I promise you Stols, that I am never leaving you again, ok? I'm never going to leave you, or our owlets" I said to him softly. A few more tried fell out of his eyes as he gave me a smile and nodded. "Alright enough with the crying, this is too much sappy shit for me-" I grumbled.

I got up and then looked at my hands "When the keepers of the afterlife gave me a second chance they told me that they gave me powers too to help me.." I said in thought as I tried to active them but nothing happened. "Here let me help you darling" Stolas said as he came next to me. "Try and focus the energy all in your hand, and let it spread like it's radiating through it, then release it" He explained to me as he held my hand. I did as he said and he flicked my hand gently to help me release the energy and then an aura of red appeared around my hand.

I stared at it in aw as it swirled around it "Wow..." I said mesmerised and after some time I let it disappear. "How in the- how is that even possible!" Fizz said and Ozzie's jaw was to the floor. "Like I said.. the keepers of the afterlife gave me abilities as a gift with my second chance of life.. now we can take Stella down and end this corruption once and for all!" I said determined. "Not so fast Blitzø you still need to train your powers before you're ready to use them in a fight.. if you don't know how to use them properly the results could be fatal.. especially with Striker still out there" Stolas told me gently.

I was about to say something when suddenly we heard crying. We turned to the door to see Via holding two owlets. I sigh as I shake my head with a smile "Think we better take care of those two first" I said laughing lightly gesturing towards the kids "Yes please, that dreadful noise is blowing up by ear drums.." Ozzie said slightly annoyed. Stolas chuckled and got Cosmo as I took Celeste "Come on you two, let's get you fed"

Time passed, I continued practicing my abilities and me and Stolas' relationship started to flourish more as we spent lots of time together taking care of the kids. Me and Loona moved into Stolas' place giving Loona a chance at getting closer to Via, now those too are inseparable. Mean while Ozzie and Fizz came over to hang out from time to time as well. During all these months we had been planning our way to take down Stella and fix the corruption.

"So Fizz what do you think?" I asked him showing him the gift I had for Stolas. "Don't you think this whole plan is a bit cheesy tho?" Fizz teased with a smirk "Weeeeeell Stolas is a hopeless romantic, and it's his birthday... this has to be perfect! I just hope he says yes.." I muttered the last part mostly to myself "Oh trust me he's gonna say yes, the day Stolas denies is the day that I'll get my limbs back" Fizz commented. I looked at him with a very strange look "Damn- well shit- that was dark-" Blitzø responded not really knowing how to react to that "meh, I'm a fan of dark humour" Fizz shrugged.

"Ooooook then, well I'll see you next week then at Stolas' birthday surprise?" i asked and I got a nod in response. I smiled back at him and then I heard crying "I think the twins woke up" Fizz joked and the crying got louder "Think so?" I said with an unamused face as I got up from the kitchen stool and made my way to the cribs where the kids where asleep.