Chapter 12: Rescue

BLITZØ'S POV:

Me and the team stayed on standby before Ozzie gave us the signal to attack. Once he did we broke into the gates going straight for the group of guards protecting the entrance of the building. Once we got rid of them all with ease we went straight in with full force destroying the next wave of defenses that there were in the building. Suddenly we saw the motherfucker himself. "How the fuck did you know about the defenses that got set up!?" "You can thank my little Loonie for that!"

Flashback to when the team was leaving Andrealphus' place.

"What did you notice Loonie?" I asked her. "It's just I find it a bit suspicious that Andrealphus knows so much about the situation, yet he's saying that he isn't involved in it.. even with out us mentioning much of the situation he seems to be right on the money with what happened to Stolas.. I have a feeling he might be involved in it somehow.." "hmm good point.. but how can we be sure?" I then saw Loona's ears suddenly perk up as she went to hide by the wall near the door we just came out of and took out her phone. "Loona? What are you-" "shh!" She hushed me as I saw her press record on her phone. After a few minutes she stopped recording and she dragged us all out of the building and straight to the car.

"Loona are you going to explain what the fuck is going on right now?" "Hush and listen!" She said as she connected her phone to some speakers and turned up the volume. "Yes Stella, I'm afraid those nasty pests are on their way to finding out what happened to poor Stolas" Andrealphus said with a fake pity noise. "I know dear sister, but I know what we need to do now. Make sure to let him know about this latest update! We can't let these plebeians manage to set him free! Not before I have had my time with him at least" he chuckles "oh! And maybe make that child of his my own as well! ... You didn't know? That disgusting pest managed to get Stolas pregnant! He told me that he found out about it during his latest session with him. ... Oh he was fuming! I must say I am a bit jealous myself, but I have my ways of making that baby mine so it shouldn't give us any issues dear" I heard some more chuckles "I'll have to leave you now, still have more phone calls to do to prepare the defenses! I'll talk to you very soon. Tata!" The audio then ended.

"..My head hurts.." I said as my head dropped into my hands. "So not only does this bitch know about what happened to Stolas.. but he's involved!? And quite a lot it seems! And.. Stolas is pregnant..? With MY baby!? AND THIS BITCH HAS THE NERVE TO WANT TO MAKE IT HIS OWN HELL SPAWN!" A range of emotions where flowing through me right now. Anger, confusion, sadness, happiness and excitement for the baby, and most of all.. worry.. lots of it.. cause if Stella knows about this baby.. she's gonna get them killed! Not only that but even Stolas' kidnapper knows about the baby too apparently! "We have to hurry over to Ozzie's.. RIGHT now.." I growled as I slammed on the gas and dashed off to our next destination.

End of flashback.

"So ye that's how my amazing little Loonie is the best daughter ever!" I finished narrating coming back to reality. "'Em Blitzø? Val already ran off" Moxxie jumped in "he what?" I looked around trying to find a hint of that pimp bitch "THAT MOTHER FUCKER LEFT DURING MY MAIN CHARACTER FLASHBACK!" "..Blitzø, what the fuck?" "..I've been reading too much Wattpad.." I muttered "What's Watt-" "NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS! LETS GO FIND THAT MOTH WHORE!" I interrupted as I ran off.

STOLAS' POV:

The footsteps suddenly stopped as I looked up to see who came down "you little whore.. you really thought that you could be saved?" Val growled as his eyes glowed a predatory look on his face. I stared at him in fear as I felt my body fold into itself and instinctively go to rap my weak arms and shriveled tail over the bump on my stomach to protect the egg. "I.. I-I.." I stammered weakly not knowing what to say. My throat felt dry as I tried to stutter out apologies and explanations of not knowing what he meant. I got more and more scared as he got closer and closer to me. "That last beating I gave you wasn't enough.. I should have smashed your stomach the moment I found out about that pest growing inside of you!" He yelled as he started to beat me up again, bashing my head against the wall and whipping me continually as he kicked my arched back and pulled and scratched at my arms ripped the feathers out, to get me out of the position I was and reveal the bump that I was desperately trying to protect. I soon felt weak, but I could faintly hear some noises upstairs through the ringing in my head.

I dropped limp about to pass out leaving my exposed stomach defenseless. Then I could see a faint grin grow on his face. "And it doesn't seem like I'm too late to do that now am I..?" His voice lowered as I saw a metal bat slowly be revealed from behind his back. "Say bye bye to your precious little baby birds" he chuckled as he swung the bat down while I had my eyes squeezed shut preparing for impact.

...

Nothing.. no impact came.. I slowly open one of my eyes weakly and looked up to see a figure infront of me stopping the bat from swinging at me. "You.. stay the FUCK away.. FROM MY PRINCE!" He yelled kicking Val in the stomach then straight in the head making him fall back for a while. "Blitzø..?" The figure suddenly looked back at me and I saw the anger in his eyes suddenly fizzle away and quickly replaced with horror and concern as he knelt down to me "oh my gosh.. Stolas.. what the fuck did that monster do to you.." he mumbled as he brought a claw up to my face rubbing some of the blood off of it "your precious little face shouldn't have to be wounded this bad.." he mumbled again as he leaned closer and kissed my cheek which made me blush as i stared at him dumbfounded. Suddenly a wave of tiredness washed over me. "Blitzø.. I need to sleep.." "no no no don't you dare pass out on me right now feathers! Please stay awake for me!" "I'll just.. take a.. short.. na...p..." my eyes slowly shut as I got engulfed into darkness.

BLITZØ'S POV:

"No no no! Stolas please stay awake! Stay awake!!!" I screamed desperately. I shook him trying to wake him up but no response. I brought a hand to his beak to see if he's at least breathing. I sigh from relief as I see that he at least is still breathing rather normally, a bit slow but sort of stable. I grabbed the sheets of the bed and ripped them as I rapped them around some of his open wounds to prevent him from bleeding out. "Erg.. my fucking.. head.." I hear a grumble from behind me.

My head snapped back to where the grumble came from and I saw that Val was starting to wake up again. "You bitch.. you kidnapped my prince.. cut off all communications for him.. tortured him.. raped him.. abused him.. and you almost killed him and my unborn child.." I felt all the anger build up in me as I looked up at him, my face dark and eyes blazing with anger. "I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU!!"

A/N:
Cliffhanger!
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Took me a while to think about how I wanted everything to go but I'm honestly really glad with how this chapter turned out! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Bye guys!! Love you all! 💕💕💕