.5

Sebastian and Abigail laughed as you patted sams back, the same man who held a grim face.

"I think he looks real edgy."
"Oh for sure! Blends with us! Haha!"

"I liked my bright clothes!" sam whined. You smiled.

The black sleeveless shirt matched the black ripped jeans. "Now stay still for me." You got on your knees, making sam nervous but curious.
You pulled some chains from a small box.
Clipping them on his pants, as well as some thick bracelets to his arms.
You looked up to him. "Gotta keep some of your colors." You said as you held up some fake gauges. The beautiful neon blue earrings made him smile back.
He poped them on and grinned.

"Were done right?" He asked. You looked to Abigail. She nodded.
She dug into a bag she had Sebastian carry.

"Here m'lady." She laughed. You gave a cheesy grin.
Sam looked confused. He watched as you held a spray bottle and a few brushes.
"NOT THE HAIR-"

"SEB HOLD THE MAN DOWN!" You yelled to the edge lord. He nodded and quickly moved, sam trying to run but nonetheless, held down.

Jodi watched from the hallway, holding a hand over a smile she had.
She awed at the group. "Glad their not doing anything illegal."

You brushed down his hair and gave his hair a little dampness. Slicking the bangs back you made it a little messy.

"And ta-daaaa. Sebastians brother from another mother." "Hey. Watch what you say!" Sebastian stated with a slight laugh to his tone.

Turning the man to the mirror he gasped.
"I look like a emo Kurt Cobain." He laughed. "Hey, Hes hot and so are you. So be happy!" You stated. "She has a point. Kurt Cobain is  Hot." Abigail agreed. The two of you nodded in agreement.

"Plus you both make good music." Sebastian added. "Isnt he ya know..." Sam made a throat slit motion. "Yeah. But your not." You smiled at him.

Sam ruffled his own hair. "Glad i didnt do my hair today..." He mumbled.

the two boys began to talk as you and Abigail admired the work.
"Oh here." She held up her phone. You gasped. A evil grin came to you.

"Ready?" you asked. She nodded, holding her phone like shes taking a picture of herself.

"Hey guys!" The two perked up. They then noticed Abigails phone.
"Got it!" She squealed, you as well. Seeing the photo they were like deers in headlights.

"Delete it!" Sebastian yelled.

"Got'cha." you watched as she sent it to you. Sebastian watched over her shoulder as she deleted it.

"Alright sam. Lets go." You smiled at him. He nodded. "Oh here." You handed him a hair tie. "Thanks ." he Began to put his hair up. Your face flushed at the small moment.
The hair tie in his mouth while he fixed his hair.

You didnt notice this earlier but hes toned. his arms... Abigail grinned at you.
"Honey, your staring too much." She chuckled. You snapped to her. Face red.

"Let me admire. Shhhhh." You smiled. She laughed hard.  Sebastian looked to you and Abigail, confused.

"ready!" He asked practically jumping up and down. "Yes yes. Bye y'all!" You and sam waved to the two as they waved back.

"Thank god its not cold." He stated. "It probably will be depending on which section of the mines i choose." you stated as you both took a long walk.

It was around noon. "We shouldn't be gone too long." He stated. "Oh, you'll loose track of time in there. Believe me, i have had full on naps in there." You laughed.