11!

The heat beat you. Summer was a pain in the ass. "Stupid melons... Why does that damn community center need like 5 of em?!" You complained as you began to organize all the chests you had.

You completed your daily chores. Gave the animals attention, watered, organization that was NEEDED, and made sure Demetrius was okay in the small cave on your farm. You needed the fruit bat cave...

Checking your mail you made sure recipes were written down, money was enclosed, oh. O h....

Hes even sent you letters.... Crumpling the papers you tossed them in your small fire place.

Gizmo meowed. "Dont worry about it. We got acres of land to hide a body. The world may never know." You chuckled as he just rolled over.

Today was actually kind of slow.
Walking by Pierres, you look at the calendar, your eyes widen.
Sams birthday.

You began to think little scenarios, making you squeal a bit.
'I gotta find out what he really really likes. I know pizza and soda are his classic likes...' You froze in thought as you went into Pierres.

Seeing Pierre, you went to him.
Honestly he rips off all your shit so you never sell here. About to sell mass red mushrooms.

"Hey Mr. P. Wheres abby?" You asked the man who restocked shelves. he turned to you, a small glare on his face. Yet he smiled.

"Somewhere." Was all he said, and needed to say.
You then waddled towards her room, empty. Messy and empty.

"Hey sweet heart. Looking for Abby?" Caroline asked making you jump.

"Yeah, need her wise advice." You joked, earning a warm smile from the woman. "Boy troubles?" She asked with a sly smirk, calling you out.

"Yokai..." You mumbled.

"Ill take that embarrassing silence as a yes. Abby may help but... Im better at advice." She smiled with pure innocence. You sighed but nodded, some tea would be great too.

Sitting in the small kitchen, she handed you a cup.

"So can i ask who the lucky guy... Or gal? Is?" She asked, sitting across from you.

"Uh... That ill keep to myself. But.."
She smiled, "thats okay. What i suggest are small tests around that person." she said with a smirk.

"Like a trust test-" "essentially... Yes."

You hummed. "What if their birthday is coming up... And you dont know what they like or dislike all to well?" You asked, noticing you drank all of your tea.

She hummed. "Honestly, i would ask about their favorite colors. Then go off that." You nodded.

You then chuckled. "Also tell Pierre to stop giving me the stink eye when i talk to him." You saw Caroline roll her eyes with a sigh.

"To him your a bad influence on abby, which your not-" she was cut off as your phone rang.

'Shane?' You rose a brow.

"Yello?" You answered.

"Hey so... I went to drop some chicks off and there was this robber or some fucker trying to get in your house. He says he knows you..." Your eyes widened. "Ill be there immediately."

You looked to Caroline. "Sorry to cut it short but an emergency came up. Also the tea was delightful." She nodded with a soft smile.

You ran into sams house, a pissed look. Not at Sam, but you wanted him to be with you before confronting Gene.