10!

(This will be a D&D chapter! Ill post these every few chapters!

Italic is Abby's choice route.

Bold is Sams choice route

Sebastian and you have normal font!
-------

The dark tower stood tall. Wind rushed past the group. Sebastian the Wizard, Sam the Fighter, Abigail the assassin, and Y/n the healer.

"What should we do? Seek a back entrance or front door?" Sebastian asked, turning to look at the group, leaning on his tall staff.

"Front door! Face em head on!" Abigail rooted, her face full of confidence.
Sam shook his head, "No! We gotta be sneaky! Plus who knows what that evil man has hiding!" Sam argued, Sebastian looked to see you thinking.

"What say you?" He asked, the two soon looking to you.

- Will you choose chaos? (Abigail route)

- Sneaky! Going through the back door never fails! (Sams route)

Abigail's choice! Barge in!

"Lets be chaotic!"  You looked to abby who grinned. Sam protested to Sebastian but all he did was shrug.

"Dont look at me."  Sam glared before following Abby and you who led the group.

Busting down the front doors of the tower, soon seeing a large crowd of skeletons welding swords and bows.

Sitting at the door way, everyone seemed shocked. There was a mass of these guys in a tiny tower.

"Kind of annoying is it not?" You asked, the group aggressively nodding.

"Should we team up and just try to whipe them out?" Abby asked, getting her blades ready, sam shrugged.

"I say we charge towards the stairs and just strike whatever comes to us." Sam suggested.

Choose abby and teaming up to defeat them all?

Or

Choose sams idea and just charge to the stairs!

"Taking them all down would wear us down. Point A to point B!" You stated, preparing a sling shot.

Sebastian nodding. "I agree."

Sam and Sebastian taking the lead as you and abby watched their backs.
Soon, everyone got to the stairs, blocking the doorway.

"Let's see... Me and abby will walk ahead, you both go down stairs." Sebastian said pointing to everyone.

"Send a flare if you must!" abby stated, mainly looking at you. You sheepishly chuckled. "Sorry, air is very tripable." She rolled her eyes as they began to walk away.

You and Sam made no haste to hitting down stairs.
Soon a bright green lit room made the two of you gasp.

"Woah..."

Seeing the weird tubes, you taped on the glass. "Hey be carful! Who knows whats in-' suddenly you were covered in green goop.

"Seems like slime." You stated with a blank look, no thoughts, head empty.

Sam sighed, his once tense shoulders, relaxing.
"I wonder what they are supposed to be?" You asked, still covered in goop.

He shrugged. "Lets find out then?" He smirked, soon, you did as well. 
Both of you ran down the walls, destroying the weird green capsules.
Sludge spilling everywhere, as well... You and sam were laughing until you both noticed what had been in the slime.

Both of you were frozen. Dead bodies aren't new. But these bodies. They looked like hell.

"Did that weird bad guy do this?" Sam mumbled. You nodded. "Most likely. Lets just get outta here." you gave a small bow to the rested.

Sam and you immediately ran out, but were bombarded with skeletons.
"Shit!" You yelled, trying to find a weapon. But nothing. Your sling shot was gone.

"I got this. Dont worry." Sam said looking down at you, making you nod but you cant stop worrying.

You watched as he slayed them, no remorse what so ever.
He was going to over do it... You knew even Sam had a limit.
Suddenly a zip came past you, striking Sam immediately. He froze, seeing the arrow half way into his sides.

yet he continued on, he knew you could heal him, but for that to happen. You need to be by his side, alive. And you needed him alive as well.

"SAM!" you yelled, grabbing a skeleton arm that had been near your feet. "Stay there! I dont want-" "shut up!" You ran to his side, soon hopping up and slashing a huge wave of energy. Knocking a mass amount of skeletons back, sam sat down, already losing a huge amount of blood.

"You need protection too. Your not alone in here." You stated, your eyes looking over your shoulders towards him. He gave a wide eyed look before a soft smile.
He then began coughing up a bit of blood.
You panicked, quickly finishing off the skeletons, leaving you exhausted.

Flopping next to Sam, you grabbed the arrow.
"Deep bre-" you then pulled it out, making him wince. "W...why do y..you do that!?" He semi yelled, making you smile weakly.
Putting pressure on the wound, a small green light came from your hand. Sam winced in pain, feeling his organs and flesh being re-made. It was a painful process, healing isnt as smooth as you think.

"Can't... I just take.. Tylenol or something?" Sam asked, the group sat at the table in Sebastians room. Everyone gave him a blank stare.

"No."

"Nope."

"Naw."

He glared at the three. He rolled his dice. "Will Tylenol be in Y/ns bag?" The dice rolled down....

Everyone held back their laughs.

                               2

"BWAHAHAHAAA!"

"Thats shit luck dude...."

"Ppffftttt."

Sam crossed his arms.
"Thats- whatever." He pouted, soon arguing with Sebastian for a re-roll.

"Oh wow... Its already dark out. I gotta feed gizmo." You stated with a little shock as you peeked at your phone.
Soon everyone agreed, tired and a bit hungry. In Sams case, Hangry.

Who knew you'd like d&d!!
To be continued!