29 ⇾ surprise proposals

"Psst! Jules!" I hear someone whisper-yell in my ear

"Mmmm leavemealone," I mutter while swinging my hand in their face.

"Wow, I would think she'd be a lot happier to see me." The voice says.

I slowly begin to open my eyes, trying to see who decided to fuck up my beauty sleep.

"Jules hates waking up early." I hear my sister say from somewhere far away.

"I can tell." The person giggles.

My eyes finally adjust to the light and I almost fall off the bed when I realize who it is.

"LILI! Oh my god!" I gasp before tackling her into a tight hug.

She laughs before quickly reciprocating.

"Wow sis, where's my hug?" My brother scoffs.

"You don't get one." I tease.

"And this is why Jade is my favorite."

I gasp before grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him causing him to lose his balance.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"Am I not allowed to come see my sisters?" Jess asks.

Both Jade and I raise a brow and he puts his hands up in defense.

"Tell them, Jess." Lili laughs.

"Tell us what?" Jade asks as she takes a seat next to me on my bed.

Jess walks up to Lili before holding her left hand revealing a giant engagement ring.

"SHUT UP!" Jade and I yell.

"You're engaged?! When did you propose? Why didn't you tell us? What-"

"He proposed after my final runway show in Milan, we went out for dinner, somewhere nice and private and he proposed." Lili smiles.

"Yeah, last time I was here in New York, I talked to Lili's parents and asked for their blessing," Jesse adds.

"Holy shit! So you've had it planned for over a month?"

"I've had it planned since the first time I told her I loved her."

"You guys are so cute it makes me sick." Jade fake gags.

"Damn Jess, you did great with the ring," I say while admiring the giant rock on Lili's finger.

The band of the ring is just plain gold but the size of the diamond takes away from its simplicity.

"I know." He smirks.

"We're having a small engagement party tonight if you guys want to invite your friends...and boyfriends," Lili says.

"BOYFRIENDS?!" Jesse questions.

"Oh shit," Lili mutters.

"What boyfriends is she talking about?" Jess asks.