48 ⇾ anxiety

⚠️ TW: Abuse ⚠️

⚠️ TW: Abuse ⚠️

Life couldn't be any fucking worse than it is right now.

I mean there is just so much shit going on in my life.

All I want to do is crawl into a hole and die.

I'm over this shit.

Life was so much better with Nova in it and now I've officially lost her.

After she brushed me off yesterday it felt like my whole world fucking collapsed.

I guess I was still hanging onto the small sliver of hope but there is nothing left for me now.

At this point, I just want to graduate and move on with my life.

School has been okay, I mean yeah I'm still a straight-A student but I don't care as much as I used to.

I've missed a lot of days at school and the only days I showed up are when we have academic decathlon meetings.

And that's only because I know I'll get to see Nova.

I gave up the internship.

I mean it wasn't fair for me to take it if I didn't win it fair and square.

Mr.Stone was shocked at my decision but I really don't give a fuck about what he and my father think.

Anyways, I guess I get to finally be at peace now since it's finally winter break.

How am I spending it you ask?

In my room...alone...rewatching Family Guy for the 10th time.

I'm really thriving if you couldn't tell.

Both Cole and Torrin are slowly growing out of their slump and are now constantly bombarding Damien and me to hang out.

I always say no and surprisingly, so does Damien.

Ever since that day in Philly, he's been acting really off and I know it has something to do with that waitress.

I mean they wouldn't stop staring at each other.

Oh god! Does Damien have a thing for older women?!

I mean I'm not one to judge but...Jade isn't gonna take that well.

Suddenly a reminder goes off on my phone and I groan.

Oh yeah, one thing I forgot to mention, the AD team has one last tournament tomorrow which means I'm stuck with Nova for the next 4 days.

I mean it's not like I'm complaining but it's also gonna suck because I know she hates my guts.

How the fuck are we supposed to lead our team to victory if we can't even look each other in the fucking eye?!