60 ⇾ you & me

Yeah

Yeah...so I got suspended and no I do not regret what I did to that bitch Oakley.

She deserved it.

She made fun of my sister and I've had enough of her.

Anyways, it's kind of nice having the house to myself even though I'm bored as hell.

My sister and friends are at school and Torrin is too busy with basketball practice to FaceTime.

Ugh, I miss him so much!

Jesse and Lili come around often to keep me company but whenever they do, all they do is get all touchy-feely with each other and it's starting to get on my last nerve.

I was in the middle of making myself a sandwich when there was a sudden knock on the door.

Who the fuck would be here?

I quickly rinse my hands before walking over to the door and looking into the peephole.

What the-

"Go away, Rowan!" I yell.

"Jules...please! Can we please talk?" He begs.

"We have nothing to talk about."

"Please!" He whispers before leaning his head against the door.

I contemplate for a moment before unlocking the door and opening it slightly.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I just want to explain myself and apologize."

"You already did explain yourself and I'm not the one you should be apologizing to."

"Jules-"

I let out a sigh before opening the door and gesturing for him to come inside.

He hesitates for a moment before walking in and taking a seat at one of the barstools while I make my way back into the kitchen to finish making my sandwich.

"Look, I know what I did was wrong and I will spend the rest of my life regretting what I did but I genuinely thought that he would bring my dad back, I mean he is the fucking mayor-"

"Rowan! You know how untrustworthy Mr.Bishop is, you've listened to the guys' stories! I understand that you want your dad back home and trust me when I tell you that I want that for you too but you should not have gone behind our backs and spied on Alyssa."

"I know, I know and I'm not trying to make an excuse for my actions."

"Well, it kinda seems like you are..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Ro, yes you are sorry for what you did but using your dad as an excuse is not okay. No one wants you to reunite with your dad more than me but going against us when we were trying to help you-"