61 ⇾ deadly disaster

I woke up this morning with brown hair covering my entire face and a comfortable weight on top of me

When I manage to look down, I realize it was Jules and I couldn't help but smile.

She's wearing one of my t-shirts with a pair of light blue panties, her hair is in a messy braid, and her lips are slightly agape.

I could get used to waking up like this.

When I told her about my struggles with my sexuality, I was worried she was gonna judge me.

I know Jules would never do that but deep down I've always had that fear of rejection, ever since I was little.

But when she told me she accepted me, it felt like a fucking weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

She's the best thing I could have ever asked for and she's all mine.

MINE.

I release her hair from the braid, making sure to wrap the scrunchie around my wrist, before running my fingers through her hair.

She begins stirring a bit before wrapping her arms around my waist and snuggling closer to my chest.

"Good morning angel."

"Morning."

"How'd you sleep?"

"Great, but my pillow was a bit too muscular." She teases.

"Glad to know the gym is paying off."

"Oh, it definitely is." She says as she runs her hands up and down my abs.

She eventually rolls off of me before sitting up and stretching.

Suddenly my bedroom door flies open and Cole and Lyss walk in.

"Did you leave the door unlocked all night?" Julie gasps as her cheeks begin to turn red.

Yeah...let's just say the activities of last night were anything but PG.

"No, we have each other's room keys," I explained.

"What if I was naked?!" She yells at my brother.

"Good thing you weren't." He shrugs before taking a seat on my bed and pulling Alyssa onto his lap.

"How was your night?" I asked them.

"...eventful," Cole smirks and Alyssa smacks him on the chest.

"We came in here to tell you that we're all meeting Dahlia for breakfast to talk about your dad." She explains.

"Sounds good, when are we leaving?"

"About 30 minutes."

"Oh my god! Lyss! What is this?" Julie gasps as she lifts the side of Alyssa's shirt revealing a brand new tattoo that's in the midst of healing.