School needs help

Draculaura's pov:

Alex texted me to meet her so she can hand me the venom. "This venom favor will cost you, you know?" I look at her and nod.

"He has a snake named Mo?"

She nods. "Yeah, and let me tell you, you don't wanna mess with Mo."

"So he just gave you the venom?"

"Yeah."

"It was that easy?"

"Yes, we're dating. Plus it's not the first time I've asked for venom." I nod and she leaves.

As she leaves, I mutter, "He is so into you." I know she hears me because she stops and turns around.

"What?"

"Totally into you."

"I know he's definitely into me."

"Really?"

"Yes. I do. When you need help, you know I will be there for you batgirl. Now I have to go bye." She leaves and I meet up with Clawdeen and Frankie.

I tell them, "Now let's open that door."

I tell Clawdeen, "Okay, mace wing. Now the ogre bone. Mm, just a pinch."

Frankie says, "And now it just says, "Mix ingredients well.""

I say, "Okay, let's hope this works. Bring the power to my fist, release the hold with gathered mist." Nothing happens.

Clawdeen says, "Try again."

"Bring the power to my fist, release the hold with gathered mist. I guess I'm just not good enough."

Clawdeen says, "Oh."

Frankie says, "So we try again tomorrow."

I nod. "Right, right."

We hear, "Well, well, what do we have here?"

Bloodgood. Frankie says, "Oh, sparks."

Bloodgood says, "What's the punishment for students out after curfew, Mr. Komos?"

Komos says, "Per ghoul code, one month detention."

Bloodgood says, "That's right. But we have a much more serious problem, don't we, students? The fundamental values of Monster High have been betrayed. Our unnatural order has been offended." I hear footsteps, so I turn around and see Alex sleepwalking or waking up or something.

Clawdeen says, "Headmistress, I can explain--"

Bloodgood says, "Witchcraft." Alex looks alert now and is nervous and looks at me.

Clawdeen says, "Wait, what?"

Bloodgood says, "It has been reported that you, Draculaura, have been practicing witchcraft."

Cleo says, "In my mortal life, I studied with Heka, god of magic and medicine. I know an incantation when one's thrown at me."

Bloodgood says, "Thank you, Cleo. Open your bag, please."

I sighs and open my bag.

[tense music]

Bloodgood says, "Witchcraft will not be tolerated at Monster High." Alex looks up at Bloodgood and is so nervous I'm pretty sure we could all smell it. 

I tell her, "I'm so sorry. I'll never do it again."

She says, "What will your father think?"

I panic. "Please, you can't tell him."